Racing technology for the street
E-Boost STREET is an electronic boost controller aimed at the street performance market. It features many boost control capabilities found on its big brother – the e-Boost2, continuing the e-Boost tradition of providing class-leading boost control, value for money and no nonsense features.
New features include 40psi max boost operating pressure and an auxillary output.
• 2 Boost Settings: easily selected via the “turn-and-push” button. An external switch can also be used to change between boost groups if required.
• Boost Correction Factor: eliminates boost drop off at high RPM.
• 3 Segment Display: with adjustable brightness can be configured for PSI, KPa, or BAR and will flash when warning of over boost shutdown or rev limit, allowing the unit to be used as a boost gauge, tachometer, or a shift light.
• Maximum Boost Level: 40PSI / 2.72BAR.
e-Boost STREET control unit. Wiring loom + installation kit. Solenoid with mounting bracket and vacuum fittings, vacuum hose and hose clamps
- 18cm (7.2")
- 13cm (5.2")
- 8cm (3.0")
- Actual Weight
- 0.68kg (1lb 8oz)
- Dimensional Weight
- 0.33kg (Air Freight Minimum)
All weights/dimensions have been checked and confirmed by our warehouse team. This part is eligible for international express air freight shipping.