TiAL Q is the first revision of the original TiAL BOV. The Q bolts up to any standard TiAL flange with no re-welding. This is the highest flowing BOV on the market. It’s offered with a variety of springs for different vacuum levels and a special spring specifically for supercharged vehicles.
Please be aware TiAL Q BOVs are highly targeted for counterfeiting, often found on eBay from China/Hong Kong sellers. Rest assured H-Tune only supply genuine items with full manufacturer warranty, no import costs to any EU buyers.
- For use on turbocharged and supercharged applications. The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminium alloy. It features a large 50.5mm valve
- The V-Band design aluminium mounting clamp gives a very clean and unique appearance. The clamp uses stainless Steel; hardware for long lasting, corrosion-free appearance
- The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance
- The Blow Off Valve also comes with TiAL’s own machined aluminium banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with oversized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response. The actuator has a high temperature silicone Nomex-reinforced diaphragm for long life
- An aluminium or mild steel weld base mounting flange is furnished with each unit. The use of 6061 aluminium allows the housing to be anodized with a selection of colours
- TiAL were able to make the same size valve flow an incredible 60% more than the original design-that means 60% more air is blown off per cycle! This is the highest flowing BOV on the market
- Colour anodized aluminium options (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black)
- A single Q BOV can support up to 1800hp
- 2psi spring for supercharged applications