The Skunk2 Racing high performance intake manifold for the NA and NB Mazda Miata has arrived! Our unique two-piece modular intake manifold has been designed to be a bolt-on replacement for the anemic OEM unit, incorporating a removable plenum lid that allows for easy disassembly, porting, and plenum volume changes through the use of our optional plenum spacers.
The Skunk2 Racing Ultra Street Intake Manifold has undergone extensive in-house dyno testing and has shown consistent torque and horsepower gains on HOT N/A builds and all supercharged/turbocharged set-ups!
- Modular 2pc. Design with Removable 1.8L Plenum
- Unique Mounting Flange Universally Fits NA & NB Heads
- Generously Cast Runner Walls for Porting
- 68mm Throttle Body Opening
- Fits ALL Popular Chassis Configurations – Not Just Race Cars
- Eliminates Obstructive VICS and VTCS Butterflies
- Tapped with 1/8” NPT, 1/4” NPT and 10mm Threads for Accessories
- Includes Thermal Intake Gasket and Throttle Cable Bracket
- Tapered 10.00” Long High-Velocity Runners with Raised Velocity Stack Entries