Skunk2 throttle bodies undergo an extensive design and testing process to produce a unit that doesn’t just provide more flow, but retains smooth drivability and OEM throttle characteristics. Skunk2 Pro-Series Throttle Bodies are designed using the latest CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) tools to produce a unit that exceeds industry standards. Each Pro-Series Throttle Body is CNC-machined from forged, billet 6061-T6 aluminum and hard anodized for durability. Additionally, Skunk2's unique design relocates the MAP sensor underneath and eliminates the OEM coolant outlets for cooler operation and a cleaner appearance.
A larger throttle body is key to producing additional power throughout the powerband on modified engines with increased airflow demands. Skunk2’s new Pro Series Throttle Bodies feature a 90mm bore, and utilize a Mustang 5.0 bolt pattern. Skunk2 90mm Pro-Series Throttle Bodies use Honda MAP and TPS sensors.
- Large 90mm Bore
- Ford Mustang 5.0 Bolt Pattern
- Uses Honda MAP and TPS sensor
- Compatible With OEM Throttle Cable
- CNC-Forged 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Construction
- Sealed Bearings For Smooth Operation
- Durable, Corrosion-Resistant Hard-Anodized Finish
- Eliminates OEM Water lines For Cooler Operation
- Integrated Skunk2 Badge