The Mishimoto BMW Racing Thermostat fits all N52 N54 and N55 engines. It will promote greater cooling efficiency throughout your engine. Mishimoto racing thermostats will significantly lower high engine temperature produced by modified and upgraded N52 N54 and N55 engines. Once the engine is fully warmed up the Mishimoto Racing Thermostat will open up at a lower temperature than the stock thermostat allowing the coolant to flow through the engine sooner thus reducing and maintaining cooler engine temperatures.
- Direct fit for BMW N52 N54 and N55 engines
- Activates at lower temperature so coolant flows through system earlier
- Allows for cooler engine temperatures
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Mishimoto Activation Temperature
- 74°C (165°F)
- Stock Activation Temperature
- 97°C (206.5°F)
- Vehicle must be equipped with stock plastic thermostat housing in order to install this thermostat. If the car still has a metal thermostat housing BMW 11537549476 or BMW 11537601158 must be purchased in order to install thermostat.
The metal pin must be carefully removed from the Mishimoto thermostat with pliers before installed into plastic thermostat housing.
- Chassis Codes
- Click here to see specific chassis codes.
- Purchase Includes
- Mishimoto Thermostat
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Click here to see specific model fitments.
- Engine Codes
- Installation Torque Specs
- 7 ft/lbs for the three T30 bolts which secure the plastic housing components
- 8cm (3.0")
- 8cm (3.0")
- 7cm (2.8")
- Actual Weight
- 0.23kg (8oz)
- Dimensional Weight
- 0.07kg (Air Freight Minimum)
All weights/dimensions have been checked and confirmed by our warehouse team. This part is eligible for international express air freight shipping.