Whether you are carving corners with the top down or blasting down the drag strip your high-revving S2000 needs a reliable and effective cooling system. Mishimoto is proud to release an all-new direct-fit oil cooler kit engineered and designed specifically for the AP1 and AP2 Honda S2000. This kit utilizes a large 19-row oil cooler mounted in the front grill for optimum airflow and cooling capability. It includes preassembled stainless steel lines and S2000 specific mounting brackets for a painless and clean installation. The Mishimoto oil cooler kit increases overall oil capacity by .6 qt and significantly reduces temperatures while maintaining minimal pressure drop. This kit is available with a thermostatic sandwich plate for additional oil-temperature control and your choice of a stealth black or silver cooler. As with all our products this kit includes the Mishimoto lifetime warranty.
- Dramatic temperature drop
- Minimal pressure loss
- Direct fit for the Honda S2000
- Thermostatic option available
- Stealth black and sleek silver cooler options
- Lifetime warranty
- Increase in Oil Capacity
- .65 Quarts (0.615L)
- Purchase Includes
- (4) - Application Specific Mounting Brackets (Including Horn Relocation Bracket)
(1) – 19 Row Oil Cooler (Silver or Black)
(1) – 2ft 11in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45 Degree and 150 Degree -10AN Fittings
(1) – 3ft 8in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45 Degree and 150 Degree -10AN Fittings
(1) – M20 Thermostatic Sandwich Plate (Non-Thermostatic Available)
(1) – M20 Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter
(2) – M20 x -10AN Straight Fittings
(1) – Mounting Hardware Set
- Installation Torque Specs
- 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range) for all straight fittings and banjo bolts. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
- Engine codes
- Chassis Codes
- AP1 S2000 (2000–2003) vehicles will require minor bending of A/C lines for cooler and bracket installation.
- It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs NPT plugs line fittings and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information contact [email protected]
- 46cm (18.3")
- 39cm (15.5")
- 22cm (8.5")
- Actual Weight
- 5.00kg (11lb 0oz)
- Dimensional Weight
- 7.88kg (Air Freight Minimum)
All weights/dimensions have been checked and confirmed by our warehouse team. This part is eligible for international express air freight shipping.