Looking for ideal fluid temperature regulation for your next project? Mishimoto has the answer with our innovative ingenious In-Line Oil Thermostat. This sleek unit features a perfect blend of both form and function and is precision-engineered to properly regulate engine oil transmission fluid or any other driveline fluid. The Mishimoto In-Line Oil Thermostat is CNC-machined from a single piece of billet 6061 aluminium. This component is ideal for projects where space or clearance places a constraint on using a standard oil sandwich plate. The included thermostat regulates temperatures at 185"F (85"C) which is easily interchanged with our 160"F (71"C) and 200"F (93"C) thermostat units to accommodate to any project. This in-line thermostat includes four -10AN fittings with dowty seals for leak-free line connections. Additionally this thermostat includes a CNC-machined heat-sink which provides an enhancement in style and helps to reduce fluid temperatures. This also includes a universal mounting bracket and the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
- Universal fitment with a compact design perfect for use on custom projects where space or clearance is a constraint
- Includes 185"F (85"C) internal thermostat which accurately regulates fluid temperatures
- Thermostat unit is easily removed and can be replaced with optional temperatures of 160"F (71"C) or 200"F (93"C)
- Machined from billet 6061 CNC'd aluminium
- Includes four -10AN fittings with high-quality dowty seals for leak free operation
- Included heat-sink provides unique styling and a reduction in fluid temperatures
- Universal mounting bracket included
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Overall Size
- 3.95" x 2.05" x 1.30"
- Purchase Includes
- Remote Thermostatic Oil Plate
(4) -10AN Fittings w/ Dowty Seals
Built-in Thermostat (185"F / 85"C)
Universal Mounting Bracket
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- INSTALLATION TORQUE SPECS
- 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range) for all straight fittings and banjo bolts. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
- Overall Size w/ fittings attached
- 3.95" x 4.29" x 1.30"
(4) – M20 x 1.5 Ports
- It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs NPT plugs line fittings and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information please contact us.
- 20cm (7.8")
- 19cm (7.5")
- 6cm (2.2")
- Actual Weight
- 0.57kg (1lb 4oz)
- Dimensional Weight
- 0.36kg (Air Freight Minimum)
All weights/dimensions have been checked and confirmed by our warehouse team. This part is eligible for international express air freight shipping.