The Mishimoto WRX oil catch can system is designed and engineered to work on your WRX to eliminate harmful blow by vapors from re-entering your engine. The EJ25 in the WRX is known for producing blow-by gases during normal to severe driving especially when more boost and horsepower is added to the engine. This oil blow-by can work its way into your intake system reducing the octane rating of your fuel and potentially causing detonation.
The WRX oil catch can system uses our two-port compact baffled catch can and three-port compact baffled catch can with bronze filters and internal baffles to better separate the oil from the crankcase vapors. The turbo inlet side of the kit utilizes our three-port baffled catch can to catch as much oil vapors as possible. The system also includes two direct-fit mounting brackets that are extremely easy to install and also fit right hand drive vehicles! The WRX catch can system comes with six direct fit black hoses that fit as if they were stock. The hoses are designed to fit right onto the PCV valve ports and into the turbo inlet ports. Plastic barbed fittings connect the hoses to the can. And like every Mishimoto baffled catch can system this WRX oil catch can system comes with our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!
- Direct fit for 2008–2014 Subaru WRX
- Separates oil particles using 50 micron bronze filter
- Application-specific brackets locate catch cans in a serviceable location
- Fully sealed billet 6061 aluminium catch cans
- Protects turbocharged boxer engine from oil blow-by
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce detonation
- Catch can and filters are fully serviceable
- Internal air diverter turbulates air longer to improve oil separation
- No cutting or modification required
- Offered with black direct fit hoses
- Fits LHD and RHD models
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Purchase Includes
- (2) Application-Specific Mounting Brackets
(1) CNC Mounting Block
(1) Black Anodized 6061 Two-Port Aluminium Catch Can
(1) Black Anodized 6061 Three-Port Aluminium Catch Can
(6) Direct Fit Hoses Black
(3) Plastic 90° Barbed Fittings
(2) Plastic 3/8" Barbed Fittings
(1) Plastic 5/8" Y Fitting
(2) Plastic 5/8" Adapter Fittings
(12) Worm-Gear Clamps
(2) Bronze Filters
(2) Air Diverters
(2) Internal Baffles & Rods
(2) 3/8" NPT Plugs
(2) Large O-Rings
(1) Silicone Cap for Turbo Inlet
- Chassis Codes
- 2008–2014 Subaru WRX
2009–2010 Subaru Impreza GT
- This product fits both manual and automatic transmission vehicles as well as RHD and LHD vehicles.
After installation Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch can every 1000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.
- Installation Torque Specs
- 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps.
These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M.
Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
- 36cm (14.0")
- 22cm (8.8")
- 26cm (10.3")
- Actual Weight
- 2.96kg (6lb 8oz)
- Dimensional Weight
- 4.12kg (Air Freight Minimum)
All weights/dimensions have been checked and confirmed by our warehouse team. This part is eligible for international express air freight shipping.