* 2618 alloy for maximum high temperature strength and fatigue resistance.
* "Contour forgings" provide the optimum balance between strength and weight with no grain-interrupting internal milling.
* Proprietary multi-step top ring groove machining process assures optimum control of the groove's size, geometry, flatness, and finish.
* All final turning is performed in one fixturing resulting in complete squareness of rings to the cylinder wall.
* Federal Form-Scan gauging validates ideal skirt indexing to pinhole and skirt-to-skirt polarity.
* Value - added features such as a pressure balance groove included in all series.
* Precise pinhole machining results in an exact compression distance as well as precise lock ring groove spacing, size, and concentricity.
Manley Sport Compact Platinum series pistons come complete with pistons, rings, pins, and locks
Part Number: 614000C-1
Notes: Platinum Series Lightweight Pistons; Individual Piece
Comp Ratio: 9.0:1
Piston Type: Dish
Bore: 86mm (STD)
Cylinder Head: 49cc
Dome Volume: -5cc
Comp Distance: 1.313"
Rod Length: 143.66mm
Product Category: Pistons
|2008||2014||MITSUBISHI||LANCER||EVOLUTION GSR;EVOLUTION MR;EVOLUTION MR TOURING||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL|
- 30cm (12.0")
- 30cm (12.0")
- 15cm (6.0")
- Actual Weight
- 0.46kg (1lb 0oz)
- Dimensional Weight
- 2.83kg (Air Freight Minimum)
All weights/dimensions have been checked and confirmed by our warehouse team. This part is eligible for international express air freight shipping.