KS tuned is pushing the Honda drag racing boundaries with this rear training arm with staging brakes kit. This kit serves to reduce weight in the most important area of a race car while maintaining the use of your OEM shock and lower control arm. It features an adjustable wheelbase with a design optimized for lowered cars. It completely replaces the entire rear trailing arm assembly for 94-00 Integra, and 88-00 Civic/CRX and allows for an extended wheelbase up to two inches while reducing weight significantly. Made entirely from chromoly and aluminum for the best strength/weight ratio.
- 50 lbs / 22.6kg lighter than stock
- Extends the wheelbase up to 2” (adjustable)
- Maintains the use of OEM shock and lower control arm
- Toe adjustment and camber adjustment built-in
- Lightweight steel rotors less than .200” thick
- Rear speed sensor enabled
- Available in 5 lug
- Rear wheel speed sensor bracket for use with ABS Sensor
- Rear wheel speed sensor bracket for use with Hall-effect sensor
- Dummy Toe Brackets (for classes requiring the use of all suspension mounting points)
Each kit includes a set of rear trailing arms with lightweight spindle, lightweight brake rotors, brake calipers, brake pads, stainless brake lines, toe adjuster, camber adjuster, and all necessary hardware! Ready to bolt on.
This product is for offroad use only!