We know Accord owners pain when it comes to getting a proper engine management system in place. For a long while the go-to method has been a hard-to-source Facelift 1st Gen Acura TSX ECU from the USA, a CANBUS wiring harness and some software tricks to get Hondata FlashPro playing nicely (full guide by one of our staff members: here). This system is completely plug and play.
In this package, you'll a custom modified ECU ready installed with the K-Tuner add-on board; which forms the brains behind the system. Our ECUs are first refurbished with all components tested, modified to accept the K-Tuner add-on board, before testing the whole system before it leaves us here - much like our OBD1 ECU range. See further down the page for vehicle compatibility.
Swap ECUs, plug a laptop up to the OBD port, and you'll be able to flash a basemap from the provided software - or naturally your tuner can get right to work on your custom map.
Everything You Need to Know:
- Will only work with manual transmission Accord.
- Cruise control will no longer work with this ECU package.
- VSA is still operational but less aggressive.
- By replacing your factory ECU, the immobiliser system will be mismatched, much like with FlashPro. However, K-Tuner provides the functionality to disable the immobiliser from within the software. You can either do this, and unplug the immobiliser so the light does not blink on your dashboard. Or take your Accord to your local Honda dealer to have the immobiliser system re-paired to your vehicle/keys - this normally costs an hour's diagnostic charge.
- H-Tune specially prepared ECU for your petrol 03-08 Honda Accord.
- K-Tuner End User System (fully installed and tested in ECU).
- USB cable for connecting the ECU to your laptop.
- K-Tuner software for operating/tuning the ECU. Please download the software here.
- Backed by the H-Tune guarantee.
K-Tuner Software Requirements:
- Laptop or tablet computer running Windows XP or newer Windows operating system.
- Internet connection when connecting to your ECU for the first time to register your system and setup a K-Tuner account (free).
The K-Tuner Rev1 End-User board accepts the K-Tuner Bluetooth Add-On Module. We can include this with your new K-Tuner End-User system when you select it from the drop-down menu above. This will allow you to use the ever-popular TunerView Android app.