These bars are the best in the industry. We use only the best high-grade steel and chromoly in the construction and the strongest hardware money can buy. These bars are designed for high horsepower street and track dedicated cars. Engineered from extensive track testing and racing, we don’t just sell these bars we use them on our race cars.
Components are CNC machined and laser cut from 1/4" steel and finished with a durable powder coating. The radius arms are thick walled polished aluminium to ensure a strong and solid arm to prevent from fatigue and breakage. With the versatility of the radius arms, fitment is perfect every time and adjustability is only a twist away. The Main bar is made from Chromoly and the end plates from the best high-grade steel available.
- Ride Height Adjustable for Lowered Cars
- Does Not Interfere with Stock Rad Points
- Full Bolt-on Installation
- Perfect for Street Cars & Full Race Applications
Specifically designed for your K-Series engine swap, K-Tuned Traction Bars are super strong and the best in the industry. Engineered from extensive track testing and racing, K-Tuned Traction Bars are designed to improve overall traction and handling on any street or race car. If you are drag racing, the bar will help eliminate wheel hop and improve your 60 foot times. If you are road racing, the bar will add significantly more stability to the front suspension.
B-Series Mount Version
B-Series engine mount provides an extra strong support from the bar to the engine to stop the engine from rocking around in the engine bay during hard launches. Will only fit with B-Series engines (B16 B17 B18 etc).
- Gen 3 Bars, fully new design to completely eliminate any failures
- Aluminium swaged radius arms (stronger and better)
- Tig and Mig welded for the best strength
- New double rod end (heim joints) on each end of the radius arm
- Control arm mounting tabs
- Full mounting hardware package included
- Gen 3 bars are stronger all around
- New ultra tough powder coating, the strongest and thickest ever
- New high quality packaging so it gets to you in tip top condition
- Honda Civic/CR-X EF ('88-91)
- Honda Civic EG ('92-95)
- Honda Civic EK ('96-00)
- Honda Integra DA/DB ('89-93)
- Honda Integra DC2 ('94-01)
Does not fit Facelift (99-00) DOHC Civic models (Si & SiR). To make them fit, you need to weld the plate on to the control arm that is normally bolted on all the other models. This does work and has been done, but because it’s not "bolt on" we say it doesn’t fit, though technically it will if you have access to a welder.