Replacing the standard Nissan traction rods with our fully adjustable items allows you to finely tune the suspension setup and characteristics of your car. The traction rods dictate how much toe-in is set on the rear wheels under compression, an essential setting that becomes much more apparent if you are running a wider track. The standard items are also prone to flex, so replacing them with these flex-free items will improve your handling further.
- Manufactured from high tensile steel with heavy duty pillowball joints
- Powder coated to prevent corrosion
- Easy bolt-on fitment, no modifications required
- Fully adjustable
- As used on our championship winning drift cars
Fits Nissan 180SX, 200SX & Silvia S13, 200SX & Silvia S14, S15 Silvia, R32, R33 & R34 Skylines and 300ZX Z32 models.
- 38cm (15.0")
- 19cm (7.5")
- 5cm (1.8")
- Actual Weight
- 1.89kg (4lb 3oz)
- Dimensional Weight
- 0.58kg (Air Freight Minimum)
All weights/dimensions have been checked and confirmed by our warehouse team. This part is eligible for international express air freight shipping.