These tie rod ends are designed with high quality alloy steel and are designed to have maximum accuracy, which enables them to sustain extensive load.
- Correct tie rod geometry on lowered cars by keeping them horizontally straight.
- Reducing under steer and bump steer.
- Increasing in steering stability.
- More controllable car during hard driving.
- Reversed design for optimum steering angle on lowered vehicles.
- Direct bolt-on with OEM components.
Fitment Notes: Upside Down Installation, 1 Pair For ES/ EU / EP3 Use.
EP3 tie-rod ends are mounted on the front coilovers, some coilover manufacturers re-design the mounting height to cater for a lowered ride height, in this scenario you're better using OE-Spec Tie-Rods. If you install #7182 with the mount height changed using these tie-rod ends will cause bump steer. These are recommended for use with lowering springs and those who have coilovers with a factory tie-rod mount point.
- 19cm (7.3")
- 11cm (4.1")
- 9cm (3.5")
- Actual Weight
- 1.01kg (2lb 4oz)
- Dimensional Weight
- 0.32kg (Air Freight Minimum)
All weights/dimensions have been checked and confirmed by our warehouse team. This part is eligible for international express air freight shipping.