Sway Bar affects the handling and the car's over steer and under steer. It ties the lower suspension links together across the front or back, will keep your car flat in turns instead of leaning over to one side. Hardrace sway bars provide better control especially at high speeds cornering.
- Designed for OE direct replacement.
- Hollow internal structure.
- Heat treated, adjustable type (2 holes).
- Correction of under or oversteer.
- Improve more grip and better handling.
- Increased stability while during high speed cornering.
Fitment Notes: 19mm. 5 Piece Set.
- 1,175mm (46.3")
- 260mm (10.2")
- 130mm (5.1")
- Dimensional Weight
- 7.91kg (17.40lb)
- Actual Weight
- 3.91kg (8.60lb)
All weights/dimensions have been checked and confirmed by our warehouse team. This part is eligible for international express air freight shipping.