The Go-Autoworks Street Turbo System is capable or 200-400hp. The Go-Autoworks Street system uses the same great quality brands as our higher end systems, so quality, longevity and performance is not sacrificed at all.
All Street Kits will come with A/C compatible downpipe options in 2.5" or with a 3" flared choice! All kits will come with the newly redesigned cast manifold for the D and B series. The default base turbo option will be the Turbonetics T3 Super 60 (ideal for 200-325hp builds).
- Go-Autoworks Cast Iron Manifold
- Go-Autoworks SS 2.5" Downpipe
- Go-Autoworks 38mm MVS Dump Pipe
- Turbo by Garrett or Turbonetics (See Selection List)
- Tial 38mm MVS Wastegate (14psi Spring Combination)
- Tial 50mm blow off valve
- Go-Autoworks Pro Oil Kit
- Go-Autoworks Race Charge Pipe Kit
- Go-Autoworks Bar & Plate Intercooler
- 6 x High Quality Silicone Reinforced Couplers (Black)
- 12 x Stainless T-Bolt Clamps
- Honda Civic EG/EK ('92-00) - B/D-Series
- Honda Integra DC2 ('94-01) - B-Series
- * Honda Civic/CR-X EF ('88-91) - B/D-Series
- * Honda Integra DA/DB ('90-93) - B-Series
* Please contact us first, this chassis requires an aftermarket traction bar and a relocated battery is suggested.
A/C Compatible kits may require bending/moving/rearranging of the A/C lines. May require trimming the A/C bracket. Will require notching the block for compressor housing clearance. The use of our 12" slim cooling fans is also recommended. The use of slim cooling fans are suggested on all turbo applications for additional clearance.