Massive range, so many different applications. Deatschwerks fuel injector sets are designed around your engine and ready to go out of the box. Specific applications designed to fit directly into your OE fuel rail and plug straight into your factory wiring harness. Each set includes its individual injector report making tuning easy, flow-matched as a set out of the box.
Deatschwerks take a unique approach to building our high flow injectors. Other fuel injection companies offer only a couple different styles of injectors and leave fitting them up to the customer. At Deatschwerks every injector they produce is a drop-in fitment for its application. Injectors are engineered to fit your OEM harness, OEM fuel rail and OEM manifold. All Deatschwerks high flow fuel injectors are built using only quality OEM cores. In addition, each set is balanced to within a 2% flow variation. This means better fitment, easier tuning, and increased reliability.
To find out what's going to work best for your power goals, check out DeatschWerks Fuel Injector Calculator. For in-depth stats and figures, including flow characteristics, battery offset data and all the geeky goodness - you can also find further info on DW's website on the previous link.
- E85 compatibility.
- Flow rates and set balancing in-house by DeatschWerks.
- Flow balanced to within 1-2% (flow report included).
- Excellent spray pattern and atomization for optimized idle and tuning.
- 3-year comprehensive warranty.
Message us for further information and advice on any of DW's products.
DV2 - DeatschWerks Version 2:
DV2 fuel injectors represent the highest level of quality, technology, and innovation in the DeatschWerks fuel injector line up. The purpose of DV2 technology is to provide the highest flow rate, fastest response time, and broadest fuel compatibility. Other lines of DW injectors may share some of the same features, but only DV2 injectors include the entire package of technologies outlined within this white paper.
DV2 injectors incorporate Bosch EV14 fuel injector technology. EV14 is the most advanced EFI injector technology available from Bosch. EV14 features include low mass injection valves, high energy coils, precise ball and seat sealing surfaces, compact housings, and stainless steel internals.
- Bosch EV14 technology-widely regarded as the gold standard in EFI.
- Flow rate in excess of 1,000cc/min at 3bar using SAE testing standards.
- Flow matched with our exclusive multi-point dynamic flow testing.
- Stainless Steel internals for compatibility with race fuels including MTBE-oxygenated fuels, ethanol blended fuels (including e85) and methanol blended fuels.