The CT Engineering Icebox Air Intake System is designed to pull inlet air from outside the engine compartment to ensure that denser cold air is actually getting to the engine. Our design also helps keep intake noise to a minimum. The kits use a foam filter that can be cleaned and reused.
- New box design allows for greater hood clearance and simple prop-rod install
- Cold Air Intake with reusable two-stage foam filter element
- Carbon fiber lid on air box
- Will not ingest water
- Slightly louder than stock
- Air box suppresses noise from filter element