Widely regarded as one of the best intake systems available for the Accord, the Ice Box has significant low/mid-range gains over the OEM airbox and far more than traditional pod filter style cold air intake systems. From a performance perspective, one of the best "bang for buck" mods available.
The CT-Engineering Icebox Air Intake System is designed to pull inlet air from outside the engine compartment to ensure that denser cold air is actually getting to the engine. Our design also helps keep intake noise to a minimum. The kits use a foam filter that can be cleaned and reused.
- IceBox Cold Air Intake
- High volume lid with internal velocity stack
- Increases airflow to engine
- Lower air horn draws cooler air from behind the bumper and eliminates restriction of standard inlet
- Includes High flow reusable foam filter element
- All necessary hardware included
- Application: 02-08 Honda Accord
- Installation time: 2 Hours +/-