Due to the Accord's double wishbone suspension set-up, the only way to adjust the front camber is trading off against the caster. There's no stock adjustment available other than toe which means very little in the way of adjustability.
CT Engineering adjustable upper balls joints replace the original joints in the OEM upper arms to allow a plus/minus 1.5° range of adjustment to suit your needs.
Suitable for all Honda Accord 2003-2008, saloon and tourer regardless of engine.
- Replacement front upper ball joint
- Offset for range of +/-1.5* or anywhere in between
- For cars lowered up to 1.5"
- Normally sold invidiually, sold by H-Tune in pairs.
- Application: 02-08 Honda Accord
- Installation time: 45 min each +/-