CT Engineering has developed a Supercharger Kit for the K20Z that increases power by approximately 65-70+ horsepower at the wheels. The supercharger uses an “Eaton-type” design that provides consistent boost and compresses the intake charge efficiently with a minimal increase in the intake air temperature. This combination provides almost instant boost that increases low and midrange torque for excellent throttle response.
The kit comes complete with cast aluminum supercharger manifolds, all mounting brackets, and all necessary hardware. The kit is completely "bolt-on", and requires no major modifications, so the car can easily be returned to stock.
Product enhancements: Additional power and engine response is available with the addition of an Intake, Header, and Exhaust System.
- Adds approximately 65-70+ Horsepower at the wheels
- Very linear increase in boost as RPMs increase
- Impressive mid-range throttle response and top-end performance
- Complete "bolt-on" kit, requires no other engine modifications
- The addition of Intake, Headers, and Cat-Back Exhaust is Highly Recommended
- Installation time: 8 hours +/-
- Shipping dimensions: 25 X 19 X 13 (inches) (47 lbs.)
This kit requires engine management in place such as FlashPro and bespoke dyno tuning.
Stage 2 Upgrade
Adds approximately 30 horsepower at the wheels over a standard kit, and includes smaller (3.15") pulley increases boost by approximately 4 psi (boost pressure will vary depending on breathing modifications). For more information read further on Hondata's website.
- Upgrades to a smaller 3.15" pulley.
- Includes 4 New Factory Honda Injectors modified by CTE to flow 520cc (Stock is 310cc)
- Injectors are Flow Benched and matched in sets for each specific kit
- Injectors are completely "drop-in" and require no wire harness modification or fuel rail spacers
- Requires use of an aftermarket intake due to increased vacuum. Kit was tested and tuned using CTE Air Intake Kit
- Voids Warranty of Supercharger Kit