CT Engineering has developed a Supercharger Kit for the Honda Accord that increases power by approximately 50 horsepower at the wheels. The supercharger uses an “Eaton-type” design that provides consistent boost and compresses the intake charge efficiently with a minimal increase in the intake air temperature. This combination provides almost instant boost that increases low and mid-range torque for excellent throttle response.
The kit is complete with cast aluminum supercharger manifolds, all mounting brackets, as well as all necessary hardware. The kit requires no major modifications, and the car can be easily returned to stock.
- Adds 45-50 Horsepower and 30-35 lb/ft. of Torque at the wheels
- Very linear increase in boost as RPMs increase
- Impressive mid-range throttle response and top-end performance
- Completely "bolt-on" kit requires no engine modifications
- Utilizes the Eaton M62 blower, making approximately 6psi of boost
- New tensioner design allows factory belt to be used.
- Enging management is handled by Hondata's FlashPro unit. If you already have a Flashpro unit a tune will be made available with kit purchase.
- Application: 09-10 Honda Accord CU2/CW2 (K24Z)
- Installation time: 7 hours +/-
- Shipping dimensions: 28 X 16 X 12 (inches) (47 lbs.)
CT-Engineering supercharger kits require Hondata FlashPro, if you do not already own FlashPro, please select it as an option above.