During hard -standing start- accelerations, Energy Suspension Strut Rod Bushings help control unwanted steering axis changes. This diminishes wheel hop and reduces traction loss. Energy Suspension Strut Arm Bushings still allow the suspension to smoothly travel throughout its full operating range, without binding.
When braking hard, Energy Suspension Strut Arm Bushings help keep the front wheels and lower control arm assembly from literally rolling under the vehicle. The exclusive formula Hyperflex polyurethane material assures long lasting performance, unlike many OE rubber bushings.
- These performance polyurethane components help reduce common wheel "roll under". This occurs when stopping abruptly, especially when using performance tires. For both front of rear drive vehicles is equipped.
- Replaces that original, short lived and too soft OEM rubber.
- On front wheel drive vehicles diminishes wheel hop and traction loss during standing start accelerations.
- Better maintains proper alignment under extreme conditions.
- Made of Energy's Hyperflex performance polyurethane to add performance and durability.
- 14cm (5.5")
- 11cm (4.3")
- 9cm (3.5")
- Actual Weight
- 0.23kg (8oz)
- Dimensional Weight
- 0.27kg (Air Freight Minimum)
All weights/dimensions have been checked and confirmed by our warehouse team. This part is eligible for international express air freight shipping.