CP Pistons are one of the best pistons currently available. Everyone wants the optimum performance and durability from their engine. Custom pistons assure that you get all the unique performance advantages from your engine while being engineered to last. Despite carrying one of the most comprehensive inventories of off-the-shelf pistons in the industry, CP Pistons foundation has been designing and manufacturing some of today's most sophisticated custom racing pistons.
CP Pistons are priced and sold as a full set of 4 or 6 dependant on the engine, all sets include new rings and wrist pins.
- High strength aluminum forgings
- Super lightweight designs
- Fully CNC machined and balanced to +/- 1 gram
- Wrist pins included at no extra cost
- Accumulator groove included
- Double pin oilers, force fed from oil ring
- Pick lock grooves for easy lock removal
On a few engine fitments, such as Honda B/K-Series and Ford Duratec you'll notice that compression ratios are given in ranges. This is due to various engines in the series producing different compression ratios based on numerous factors (deck height, stroke, head gasket thickness etc.) For example with Honda K-Series, the lower value is for K20A/K20Z applications, and the higher value K24A.