Civic/5th Gen Zombies SIR

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by zombie86c, Thursday 22nd Apr, 2010.

1. fez Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

mate pictures don't do it any justice! Ill get mine up later, and we'll sort the engine out too :Wink:

2. Michael Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

That looks awsome B)

3. northwestcivic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

nice colour, definitely different, but in a good way... B)

4. fez Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

:headbang:

5. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Does look better in fess pics

6. tombowman12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i like that! i hope i get to see this at bristol!

i spy wet flatting fuice in those last pics!! paint finish looks pretty good too! bargain for £120!!

7. zombie86c Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thank guys for all your kind words :Smile: Makes all the hard work worth it [especially in this weather]when i hear things like that :Smile: Its been a long learning curve for me this car and it has been built on a real budget but I've just tried to get round to doing every aspect of the car if you know what i mean, like motor swap, get it handling, paint/ rust repair lol. In all honesty the paint still needs work but this is just to get her through the winter really, it will be staying this colour tho as i have loads of the paint left :Smile: I love that it still stinks of paint inside the car no need for airfreshners ! Originally i was going for an OEM+ build but after I found the shell wasnt rust free and was in dyer need of welding I just though fuck it im guna have some fun with it, if it was immaculate the project would have taken a different look..but i can appreciate that garish purple isnt to everyones taste lol

On a down note.... my head gasket has failed..well early signs..white smoke..oil cap creamed so i have between now and saturday evening to drop a B16a2 which im part ex'ing with my legendary mates huw and sian off here soo hopefully il be there at briz.. i dare say il miss the 10 horses the b16a has to give ontop but i need to get this thing rolling again..

Hopefully il finish getting the exterior built up this week, side strips and splitter etc as its looking a bit feminine at the moment without its agressive bolt ons..

Thanks for reading guys mor updates to come!! :Smile:

Last edited by a moderator: Monday 29th Nov, 2010
  8. knightmaric Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If I buy the paint do you want to work some magic with your painter so I can get a damn good offer like you did :Tongue:

I absolutely love the colour.

Always wanted to see a nice purple Civic.

What's the exact colour name if it has one?

I'd personally like something a bit darker and deeper for myself =]

Last edited by a moderator: Monday 29th Nov, 2010
  9. Elmo.91 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ahh man that looks sweet !! well worth the work and the wait i take it :Smile:

can't wait to see it in the flesh dude, feel free to give me a bell if you want a hand with the engine.

10. Majeed Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

loving it tom !

11. massivewangers Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Like this, bit different from the norm.

Personally think the wheels would look far better in anthracite though, think it would suit the purple much better!

12. jspec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Look really good black rub strips and sir lip to break it all up would make this perfect IMO

13. Jasonday2007 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I heard about this from Tom, looks the nuts man, had to pop online for 2 mins just to take a look, it's 1:17am so i'ma shoot.

but yeh, looks bloody wicked, almost like a proper ribena berry/D2 purple kinda colour going by the pics with a high gloss pastel feel to it.

diggin' it.... think Clive will be jealous :Tongue:

14. sam-ej9 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

looks really good mate, im sure my mum had a Civic coup back in the day that was this colour !

15. zombie86c Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

@hond-r

bring on bristol dude!! can't wait to see your EG too man!

@Majeedl

Cheers bud, just needs a dirty stinkin d in there now lol im stayin B for good maj :Wink:

@'massivewangers' time

Im not sure on that dude, mabey beige..they need freshening up in champ white, thanks dude:Wink:

@'jspec' t

Cheers dude much appreciated! The strips will be going on ASAP :Wink:

Haha i appreciate the dedication man! im glad you approve it was in primer for wayyyy to long! , going a bit US on this now, some ssr wheels will be next, you guna come to brizzle??

Cheers for the kind words bud :Wink: Hopefully picking up a new l.ip for it tonight, along with some other goodies.. i think my HG is ok now too :Smile:

Last edited by a moderator: Wednesday 1st Dec, 2010
  16. Jasonday2007 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i can't make brizzle unfortunately, my band is playing Bristol o2 Academy supporting Sonic Boom Six the same night, bit of a bummer but not at a huge loss :Tongue:

Really wanted to see the car/colour in person, but I'm sure there will be tales and many pics to route through :Wink:

I'm selling the Apexi if you wanted it back ??

Jas

17. benthehen Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

i think u have balls to go for a colour like this! turns out it looks awsome tho! :Smile:

18. dvd Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

The colour is different but looks brilliant. An OEM lip and your on to a winner!

19. PurpleCivicTurbo Commercial Services Trader

That colour is awesome mate! Love it!

20. Saifskyline Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★