Civic/5th Gen Zombies SIR

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by zombie86c, Thursday 22nd Apr, 2010.

1. ITR MARK Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

realy like that nice and clean

2. Jared Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

looking good dude new archs are always better than rusty ones :Grin:

3. fez Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

well after seeing it earlier i think you should leave it like that, join the swansea sleeper club like me :Wink: haha

4. Jasonday2007 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

gonna be fresh man :Smile:

5. zedvticoupe Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

nice build :thumbs:

6. 021-bennettt Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Very nice progress man :tongue:

7. jdm-eg5 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

wish i could do my arches like that myself, had my arches for over a year now still not got round to doing them. seeing yours done make me wanna go and do them.

keep up the good work

8. zombie86c Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thanks for your kind words guys :Smile: I have a little update for you that should be on here tomorrow..new colour revealed.. been rushing to get it done or the bristol meet, been so cold i just hope it all sets nice and hard, guna have to wait a few days before it gets mopped tho..any dust etc will get removed then. I should have some updates in the evening :Smile:

Last edited by a moderator: Friday 26th Nov, 2010
  9. StevieG Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Wooo can't wait! Bet it looks awesome mate!

10. Elmo.91 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Excited is an understatment dude :Grin:

11. benthehen Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

really like the build :Smile: its looking a lot like mine :Tongue:

12. fizzle Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

whats the colourrrrr lol

13. Trashy Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Just read the thread, F**king amazing transformation, can't wait to see the new colour, good luck

14. zombie86c Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thanks for the comments guys..

I picked the car up today, overall really happy with the transformation. Unfortunatelly there has been some fisheyeing on the roof and bonnet due to the amount of wax that was on the car..i used to wax it all the time so me and the painter are going to let the paint dry out then topcoat it again in january, flat with 2000 so shes mirror, but the main thing is shes purple..and the rust will be held off for a bit longer :Smile:

sorry for the poor pics..more to come when everythings back on :Smile:

I've bought new JDM plates for here along with sir wind deflectors so she should be looking mean :0 just hope my head gasket isnt on the way out :Frown:

Image0332.

Image0331.

Hope you dig :Smile:

15. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

hmmmmm, i'm undecided, but with a black lil and spoiler, it may break it up a bit and look coool

whats that black thing on the wing bumper??

16. Porker New Member Getting Started

Looks stunning mate

17. zombie86c Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

its a bit of tape lol, i lost my wing nut , i have one now tho it has been removed :Wink: i can understand the colour being a marmite thing, if you see it in the flesh i recon you'd dig it, my phone makes it look pants..its actually quite a bit darker.. to be fair im just happy the arches came out alright in the end as epic amounts of metal were cut out and i was worried id never get rid of the ripples from welding but they have gone. il get some better pics tomorrow dude don't make a decession yet :Wink: carbon and sidestrips do make a difference :Wink:

thanks man really appreciate it :Smile: hopefully youl see it at bristol if my head gaskets ok :Wink:

best part about it all is it cost me £120..to the painter, i picked the 2k paint up for a steal.. 2.5l for twenty quid.. :Smile: so i don't mind painting it over again in time to get rid of any imperfections :Smile:

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 28th Nov, 2010
  18. jdmek4sir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

just read the whole build up and must say what an awesome build :Wink: love the purple too! had a purple ej2 with white wheels and IMO think they work well! Good choice on the miracle fireball too!! Amazing exhaust had one on my SiR-S and sound like nothing else, especially in VTEC :tdvtec: Keep up the good work dude :thumbs:

19. Tom1989 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Looks stunning mate!! loving the color. can't wait to see it in the flesh.

20. DanT Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i think you should name this car project vimto..as it reminds me of a can of the stuff..

i think its quite cool tbh.