I’ve just started a C4 swap so I thought I may as well makea brief build up thread. It’s pretty much the story of my car since it has beenin my ownership. I’ll keep it brief but I’m cramming around 2 years of historyinto this, so forgive me if not everything is chronologically correct. The Car is an EG3 Bali (pretty much a dx in all ways). I bought it completely standard, D13b2, around 110k on theclocks back in 2009. It was misfiring every now and then but I replaced theignition coil within a dizzy around a year later and it solved that. First few mods: 17” double5 spoke chav rims. I actually thought they were cool for a worryingly longtime. These rims but on my car: TYC angel eyes (later put HIDs in), Square number plates Looked like this for some time: I ditched them chav rims and got some coupe alloys in 14’s-sprayed them mostly black aside from the centre caps (at first). (The ride wassmoother and handling better on the 14s compared to those filthy 17s, justthought I’d mention that) Sprayed the front bumper, bonnet, roof, tailgate, and rearbumper black. I played with the fuses to make the angel eyes turn on whenthe sidelight switch was on. Also adjusted the HIDs I fitted some front lowering springs on with standardshocks, no pics of that I’m afraid. Here’s a pic from an Eastside Meet back in the winter a longtime ago.. Many thanks to my brother Danish Latif for the photography I then bought a Spoon Rep fibreglass lip off [email protected], Ididn’t have any pics of it fitted but it wasn’t too long before I snapped it. Did a little DIYfibreglass repair you can find thatthread here: All fixed up here: And first pic of it fitted Bought a set of cup holders, and a wheel and boss kit. I sold those angel eyes and stuck the standard headlightsback on. Visited [email protected] Teishi later in the year, got a red battery tiedown, HID kit, mugen pedals (which ISTILL haven’t fitted!), front and rear tow hooks, - only fitted the rear. Bought a set of EP3seats, took an armrest from an Lsi and covered it in black suede with redstitching cloth. Bought some Rear ITR seas off EG6CIVIC, along with a Type Rgear knob. I bought an EP3 gaitor and it fitted tightly on the EGgearstick surround thing lol I did a DIY door card pocket thing by cutting out holes forthe pocket inserts from an Lsi and stuck them into my Bali door pockets. Thread is here: Previous Chav owner of my car decided to paint the heatervents and dial surround dark red- I found time to finally spray them blackagain. HIDs fitted into headlight Also painted the corners amber- didn’t turn out well solater ditched it, but also did a JDM/USDM headlight conversion using orangeLEDs Refreshed the coupe alloys all matte black- white Hondabadge with TipEx lol, and Brembo stickers (sad i know) Some pics from the Hayai Shoot in March 11 (Many thanks toDanish again): %20http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/183427_10150116711907866_699102865_6329289_4518337_n.jpg Some seller on eBay messed me around for something later inthe year, I threatened to leave negative feedback so he sent me a free goody tomake me happy: Spoon style Duckbill from Hond-R Somewhere in between I must have completed spraying the restof the car Matte Black. In total it was around 25 500ml cans for the wholething (yep the whole car was aerosol can sprayed). Also got JDM DC2 Slim sideindicators. I bought these D2 coilovers from Shandow, they came fromKadirs old EG6 Quick Clean and it turned out like this: Went to [email protected] again for some LCAs and a Broadway mirror I bought a blue one with blue tint off Teishi, but swappedit for a black broadway with my boy yassinkara Spoon style Mirrors : Fitted these Reverse glow dials: My bumper was cracked so picked up one from the scrappy. Wasin bad shape with cracks so I had to ‘plastic weld’ that. Also smoothed it: Bought some SMD led's too and fitted them. A few months ago I must have cracked the lip again, this ismy second lip repair. Picked up these headlights: Took off that orange film, cleaned and fitted: Painted my engine cover too and got some proper Ambers. This pic was taken 3 days ago before I began the conversion: Updates on the conversion to follow, thanks for reading.