Civic/6th Gen Zen's EJ9 Build - Slow!

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by ZenYo, Monday 27th Jun, 2011.

1. ekEdinburgh Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Usually you get 3 collars on each of the coilovers. I ve removed 2 of them myself (am running on d2's) coz:

A. You don't really need them

B. Wanted to go a tad lower

I bet those coilovers of yours are fine mate, just need a clean.

2. Kyron Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom kyron Wolverhampton
    2 sets of coilovers I've used only had 2 collars

gaz & daiyama

3. ben04 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Civics looking nice man, any pics of the BM ?

4. ZenYo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Cheers lads, yeah the coilovers need a good clean, I was going to powdercoat the springs, but for now there fine how they are. Just bought a b16a2 engine conversion, rear disc conversion, vti seats, EK9 rep head lights, 2.5" b pipe, so I just need to get time to throw it all on, il update it with pics soon, and Ben I havent got any pics of the BMW worth putting up, picture a e30 coupe chassis stripped to a bare shell and that's where mines at currently haha, getting a cage welded in soon, due to personal circumstances iv had no time to get anything done, but I'm dropping out of uni end of the year so hopefully il have more money and time to crack on with the Civic.

Pics comin soon!

Peace

5. ryani Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Looking good so far

6. Kyron Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ohhhhh daaaaaaaaaym

7. ZenYo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

does anyone know how to swap over the rear seat material/foam? bought some ek4 seats but there pre-facelift so there different brackets apparently? bought a cheap b pipe to replace my blowing one so il update with pics when i get everything installed and updated :Smile:

8. Kyron Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

HAHA i gotta do the same swap my face-lift material over to my pre face-lift foam

hate sellers who don't tell u shit to make a little money

9. ZenYo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'm gunna have a go this weekend! Can't be to hard, hopefully I don't mess it up! Cba to wait for new carpet, it's friggin impossible to get some! Just gonna install the seats n leave it like that for now, get a decent system in there aswell!

10. Kyron Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

trust even the black ones are all ratty or holes cut somewhere