YOUR work carpark?!

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by Element, Monday 9th Nov, 2009.

1. Element Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Am i the only one who works in a place full of absolute knobbers who can't park?

Someone drove into my mr's car leaving a huge dent on the front wing & drove off the other week..

THEN someone scrapes down the side of my car sometime over the weekend! MY god..

I notice Jason parks mileage away.. maybe i need to start doing that.

2. aldo56 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I've managed to find the only "safe" spot in the place. Before then it was chaos!

3. Sandy. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

My place is full of crap drivers, one girl swang her car forwards into a space and smashed the front end of the car she was parking next to, that's why mine is very far away from everyone else's cars.

4. honda-lad Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I park in the disabled parking space and walk out of my car with a limp :Smile:

5. Tom1989 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

my uni carpark is shite. Its just a field with some gravel on it and i've had my car driven into twice, and if you park without a ticket on top of your dashboard you get clamped, in a bloody student carpark!

6. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Nothing worse than a shit car park :Frown:

I work in a hotel, seen some seriously shoddy parking skills by some people! Don't get me started on college. They've closed one of the car parks because they're doing work which means all the college cars have to spill out and park in the surrounding streets. It's ridiculous.

7. likekites Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i park between a managers car and his weekend car that never moves, not even on weekends haha

8. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i got clamped a while back for not showing my parking permit when it was my first day!

9. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I just dislike my college car park in general the amount of cocks there is unbelieveable. It's a huge car park and everyone parks as clsoe to the side nearest the college buildings as possible yet someone STILL managed to slam into the side of a Jag which was parked at the far end, on its own..? Us modified owners are safe though, we all park down the far end as most are unable to get past the first speedbump (something which i'll experience when I eventually get coilovers) XD

10. Pneuma Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

mines not too bad.......apart from the fact its on the seafront so gets all kinds of shit over it during the winter, and in the summer the wood workshop has its doors open so it gets covered in sawdust.

can't win.

11. JDMLJ Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I park round the back of this ware house where a few other people park. Its tucked right out the way and theres loads of room. Seeing as the main cars that are parked there are porshes and BMW's, i tend not to worry :Smile:

12. Nathj Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I usually take up two spaces, just park right in the middle of the line so knowone else can park anywere near me always works for me :Grin:

13. AndyAldrich Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Idiots who plan car parks and decide it would be a good idea to put some big trees around the outside. If I don't get bird crap on a daily basis I get all that tree funk. Bird poop and tree funk eat away at paintwork.

If it's not the bird poop or the tree funk it's leaves which need to be pulled off, especially when they're wet and goopy.

FFS, if you're going to build a car park, build a place where it is perfect to PARK BLOOMING CARS!

This is one of the many reasons I drive a beater to work.

14. Togger Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Hello andy! hahaha! I agree, mine is the dam 1foot high speedhumps!!

15. nafanh Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

haha i park in the staff car park in college :] and if thats full you can just park on the path in college, which is like a small raised platform just big enough to fit my wheels on :Grin: nice n safe up high :Grin: