You won't believe what hapend to me today

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by RoboEK, Tuesday 17th Nov, 2009.

1. RoboEK Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

so i got woken up this morning to my misses telling me my car had been broken in too so i ran to the car park to find my lock poking out and m sterio missing (pioneer p77mp) awsome sterio that thay havent made for years. so as you can imagen i was fuckin fuming at this point, i waited round for the police and did a statment but i had to go to work so we finish up at work (fyi i am a ICT specilist for halfords) about 20 min later a guy walks in and says "iv just brought a sterio of a mate and i don't know how to fit is, nothing supprising as i get this about twice a day apart from when i went out this time i see a pioneer p77mp not a very commen sterio, i check it closer and turns out its mine so i disconect it and walk back in to the shop with is as im doing this the guy was like "what are you doing" i said im taking MY sterio back the guys face droped, so i phone the police by this time the guy is long gone but we got the reg and the fuzz arrested the guy for posetion of stolen goods, but im pritty sure he wasnt the guy that stole it as he parked right next to my car when he pulled up but its a hell of a lot closer to catching the guy who did it.

2. Switch Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Wow, bloody lucky! Let us know if they catch the bastard that stole it.

3. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Small world! But seriously what are the chances of that happening? Good to hear you got it back, and better that the chav who nicked it will probably get caught to.

4. Vince Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hahaha awesome Rob! I would have said brb, gone and phoned the police then delayed him until they arrived!

5. MeisterR Commercial Services Trader

Hopefully they get caught... be nice if you can lock him up in the back room and call the police, but then it would be against the laws. :Frown:

6. pickles2010 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

unlucky mate good ya got ya stereo bk though!!!

7. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thats awesome. Hope he gets caught!

8. Jasonday2007 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yeh definately... shoulda been like, we got these awesome adapters for this head unit,

i'll just go look in the store room a sec... ''calls old bill'' and goes back out in 5 mins when they arrive :cool:

what luck though mate, bet you were chuffed to get it back, any damage on it?

9. Mabs Kadir Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

glad you got it back mate. those steros as awsome i remeber us sellin them at halords really good stereo. just wondering how did you get inot the IT tech part i have been trying for ages to get in lol still am trying thou

10. Shib786 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I don't believe it.

Only joking, thats lucky as mate!

11. vtec flex Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

good consolation getting your system back dude!!

12. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Damn man that's lucky!! Good stuff on getting it back...really is a small world eh?

13. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Very lucky!

Be wary in case they come back with plans to damage your car... never know with those sort.

14. Matt87 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

LOOOVE stories with a happy ending

15. Naj_Ej Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

good to hear that the theif will face some consqeunce.

16. fysecivic Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

time to get a alarm man lol and thats just luck!!! hope thay catch the scum!!

17. Ryanlush Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

wow that has actually made my day now, i would have freaked if i knew it was mine

18. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lucky mate i know how annoying it is being broken into *mad* glad you got summit outa it. just watch out for them coming back :Tongue:

19. morris Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Thats made my morning. :Grin:

20. si8pny Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

thats real lucky would have loved to see the guys face