Civic/6th Gen Yet another VSM EJ9!

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by nc26, Tuesday 19th Jul, 2011.

1. Calp87 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

nightmare about the lip and wheels, car looks ace!

2. nc26 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

yeah hopefully it hasn't cracked into the weave and completely fucked it :Frown:

i know man :Frown: it "looked" ace haha, not anymore T_T

3. Dreamscience Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

fingers crossed buddy !

4. nc26 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

So my mate had a check up on the lip today, he says it's fixable but you'll still be able to see the cracks, so fix will not be 100% perfect, it's good enough for me, and i got quoted £180 for front bumper respray + lip fix, will be doing that as soon as i can source a cheap facelift bumper to replace the current one for temporary means!

5. harVTEC Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Need updates Nick :Grin: Get spending, I'm skint so I seel satisfaction in other people's work :Smile:

harVTEC

6. nc26 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

haha you want updates? well i've got some bad news when i can be bothered to update!

7. barry Junior Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Carbon lip brother, you have been betrayed by some bellends :Frown: Whats the bad news?

8. harVTEC Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Oh, okay don't update. Bad news is bad haha.

harVTEC

9. Ramz007 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Shit news bout the accident bro, shit happens dude!

Wats this news ?

10. OneMoreMile. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

imagesCA4TX9J5.

11. harVTEC Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

[​IMG]

12. nc26 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Upon one drunken saturday evening,

we left the bar and it was snowing,

one drunken friend suggests we go drifting,

drunken drifting in the snow was amazing,

but it ended badly and we heard BANG.

So now i've got a huge dent in my drivers rear quarter, completely fucked up lip, can't be bothered with the piece of shit, just gonna get it fixed, drive it till insurance runs out and sell it! Looking forward to something like an e46 in summer!

13. harVTEC Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As shit as that sounds mate, it was always an accident waiting to happen. I do feel for you, but instead of giving up on the car why don't you get it how you want it and see how you feel then?

Giving up on it because you got pissed and smashed it up is a little extreme haha.

Let me know if there's anything you need a hand with on it mate.

harVTEC

14. lance08 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

snow drifting XD kinda expected it right? :Tongue:

15. nc26 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

hahahaha yeah it is expected, although it did sound like a brilliant idea at the time, do regret it now!

16. Counteract Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Saw the bad news on Facebook the other day, sorry to see! Looks repairable though, to be fair, when it's a daily you have to expect shit like that! :/

17. dibzy Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

aite mate, I've just fitted the same coilovers as you, well I've only done the back so far because it took so long to get them right haha and i didnt want them to bust like yours did, anyway was wondering is your rears on the lowest setting?

18. nc26 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

pretty much!

19. dibzy Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

ahh sure, i wanted mega lows but i guess it will be fine as my 8s at the back stick out an inch from the arch haa

20. nc26 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

mega lows on these coilies are but a mere dream haha, the only way to go lower is if you weld the lower lock ring 10-20mm from it's lowest setting