x's after messages

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by Relentless, Wednesday 18th Nov, 2009.

1. Relentless Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It gets on my man tits when girls do it all the time because lets face it, when you chat to a girl she doesnt give you a kiss everytime you end the conversation but now blokes are doing it? On forums, on facebook, i'm not a homophobe, blokes can fuck blokes as long as i'm not one of them or i'm not in the vicinity thats great but why the x's? Do these guys want to kiss another man and this is a way of saying it, or is it some modern metro sexual thing?

Help me understand I need to know

2. BubblyBex Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I always do this, its just habit not even sure why i do it to be honest... Don't really do it on Facebook just texts and msn lol...

3. vtec flex Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Not sure but Limer always drops a few at the end of his text.... thats why i won't go see him anymore!! haha! :Smile:

4. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    i put it to most people i know well somtimes. not to newbz. dunno why, just outa habbit i guess

5. SimonF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Haha, i kept accidently doing it to Luke, who bought my car. Had to keep going back and deleting the x before i sent it.

I been doing it ages. Started doing it as a joke, now it's just like a hand shake kind of deal, but in on screen character sense. Just have to make sure you put more to the girlfriend or i may get it in the neck. :Tongue:

6. stujotham Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i do it cause i love you Mr Moderator x

7. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

8. amybaby.69x Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

i think its just a habit lol, all girls do it i thinkk.. x

9. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

it bugs me more when cunts do it in thread titles or put asterisks in titles too

in texts it doesnt really annoy me that much tbh

10. MUGEN-RR Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

well..... if ur texting other girl mates they usually want you to put a x at the end of the text cuz thats wat they do to you, and wen u get a habbit off it, lol, u do it nearly at the end of every sentence, but me, i can control it, wudn't want to text any of the lads older than me with with x's they wud laugh, mainly i use it wen i say thanx

11. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i put X's at the end of a text to gerry by accident once, and he threatened to fling me in the Clyde :lol:

12. BubblyBex Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

All my girl mates do it and a few of the blokes do... I think its more a girl thing than guys

13. stujotham Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

the first time i had it text to me by a bloke was my instructor, hes a funny guy and a mans man but he is also 6.2ft and 17 stone so i didnt say no haha but then when my other mate did it to me i told him he was gay...but now most of my mates seem to do it...must be a sign of the times...no more real men around!

14. Bong Guest

I get why girls do it, I used to get bollocked off my ex if I didnt put an X at the end of message which I will never understand, its just so strange as to why its so important

But lads doing it? Maybe I am taking it too literally and its just what the cool kids do these days

15. billy786_1988 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Oh man, i also hate this with a passion. and guys who say heheh and LMAOOOOOOOOO and LOOOOOL what fakeness.

16. stujotham Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

fucking hates guys that say hehe! For girls thats fine as they are girls!

17. Bong Guest

I say haha, is that bad :Frown:

My mate says hehe all the time but his new girlfriend won't let him out with the lads so thats probably why

18. NeilVtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

its a modern metro sexual thing baby x

can't say I've ever put a x on here.... except maybe to si_vti, but thats differnt hahaha

19. Bong Guest

We have met, thats just wrong man :Frown:

20. BubblyBex Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Haha is fine lol... I always think guys that say hehe are trying to hard or gay lol... Is that wrong? lol