Xfactor

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by Element, Monday 9th Nov, 2009.

1. Element Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Needs to be removed from public television, the fact those 2 pricks are still in the competition makes it a huge fix.

2. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    Fact:

the longer there in the Competition, Simon Cowell will earn more money, if i was him, id have kept them in Too.

more dolla.

3. Element Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I hope people realise now & stop watching it BUT i doubt that!

4. dean85 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

At the end of the day Simon Cowell has to sign them if they win, and just imagine Ghostbuster as Xmas number 1 :Smile: ,

5. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    Why?

i think good on him, Simon Cowell has made him self million's

its not his problem if people are idiots and keep lining his pockets.

Il keep watching it i really like Simon Cowell.

6. Element Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I don't actually watch it full stop, I just saw the news this morning and thought wow that's pretty shit.

7. Tobiasnugent Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ill keep watching because i don't vote! :Grin:

8. BubblyBex Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

We all know the final 4 are going to get a record contract of some sort. Personally i think Simon is only keeping them in until he loses one of his guys. It's just a joke i didn't mind them until last night when they were picked over Lucy.

9. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I don't watch it at all, think it's bollocks. But all I ever hear about is these twins (Jedward?). If they were that shit they would have been voted off, it's a public vote isn't it? Everyone keeps moaning that they're still in, but I bet none of you have actually tried voting them out. If you don't vote, you have no right to an opinion. Same applies to moaning about the Government. This sort of thing really grinds my gears.

Rant over.

10. BubblyBex Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

you can only vote to save at the minute! lol god im sad lol