Would a DC2 exhaust fit a 99 Coupe VTI?

Discussion in '6th Generation (1996-2000)' started by primiximus, Sunday 8th Nov, 2009.

1. primiximus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I won't something quiet and wondered if this would fit straight on or would it require some modification?

Any other recommendations on a quiet exhaust system?

2. daz-civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

center section definatly fits

3. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i would like someone to try this to prove it....

its generally believed they fit, but i've never seen it done!

4. daz-civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i only said center section cause thats whats on my car right now, the back box may or may not fit but id guess you could make it fit I've just got no experience with it

5. primiximus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Does the centre section fit onto the original CAT? Or are you running a DECAT? What backbox do you have Daz?

6. daz-civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've got a hks super drager back box

if i remember correctly come MOT time i had to have the cat modified with a larger flange, its been on the car about 5 years now and my memories going with old age :Grin:

7. daz-civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

actually best ignore what I've said cause im only quoting whats been done to my car and it was done by v-specperformance and 99% of the work they did on my car wasnt up to scratch so go only knows what they will have done to make it fit

i will have to take some pics next time its up on a ramp

8. primiximus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Thanks for the info Daz. If you get a chance to pics in the next few weeks and could let me know that would be great.

I just want something that looks and performs the part without it sounding like a boy a racer. Old age has it me also!