women...again...

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by eca, Tuesday 29th Dec, 2009.

1. eca Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

im meetin up with an ex at the moment, shes got a kid now and were taking it really slow, just seeing how we feel. she moved to spain a while back and shes come over to visit her mom for xmas. weve met up a couple times and had a laugh and the kid is amazing.

so I've put all the horrible stuff she did to me in the past, and i am willing to help out with the babby and stuff.

she was struggling for a lift to so i said i could take her to the airport tomorra mornin and we were discussin timings etc. but because i was out, it took me half hour to reply. now shes kickin off cuz apparently i took HOURS to reply and shes had to ask her brother whos going to make her pay for the lift. I've stayed calm and said relax but shes proper kickin off on me and i havnt done anything wrong. now its all gone down the shitter because she doesnt like flying and is gettin stressed about the travellin with the babby and stuff....

im not rising to it anymore. shes makin me out to be some huge cunt when IM the one who offered to give her a lift for FREE. when it would probably cost me like

2. kev_vtec Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

from the sounds of it you done the right thing not to get back with her IMO.

have fun with other girls and enjoy etc etc

3. eca Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

yeah man. we both said lets take it REAL slow. cuz alot happened in the past. and i came out of a relationship nearly 2 months ago so things are a bit fresh.

i am meetin with other girls and having a laugh and that. in fact, i was having a drink with a bird tonight thats why i didnt reply straight away. but half an hour man. lol. fucking ridiculous.

but yeah, i said a few days ago, if it doesnt work, then we can be friends and i can see the kid and stuff.

im more pissed off at the unjustification of it.

4. donzo Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Wouldn't bother with her. She sounds like a manic depressive.

5. Styles Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hey dude, we decided this rememberrr.... Girls aren't worth the trouble!

But seriously man, wait til she calms down a bit, even if it's when she's back in Spain, then if she thinks anything of you at all, she'll realise that she was wrong and treated you like shit, then hopefully you'll get an apology etc...

6. Porker New Member Getting Started

Ex's are never worth the hassle...

7. eca Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

i know its a complicated one aint it...

im not gonna chase her round, I've done NOTHING wrong. nevermind.

anyway Styles, your right. And it's Manchester in Feb dude! Middle of Febuary. Still game?

8. eca Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

FFS, now shes come craawling back. just text me askin for a lift cuz her brother won't get up. this is fucking ridiculous...

no apology, no hello, no nothing. just "you don't have to but can you take me cuz my brother will take forever to get ready and hes not up yet, im stressing now "

am i just some fucking skivvy for her or something??

i just sent back "no. sorry."

im not puttin up with this shit man. couldn't care less if she misses her flight, serve her right for talking to people like shit. although, she should catch it because it means she'll be back over spain and not pestering me.

Last edited by a moderator: Tuesday 29th Dec, 2009
  9. jdmek4sir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

fuck her off! Ex's are normally ex's for a reason :Wink:

10. eca Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

yes sirrrrrrrrrr. that why we just takin it slow and if it didnt work then it didnt work. but I've got my answer now aint i? lol

11. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

She sounds like a waste cadette. She needs harPOONing. What a goatbag.

12. Styles Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Glad to hear it :Grin:

Manchester it is then :Grin: Proper ROAD TRIP :Grin:

13. andycivicmarlin Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

amen!

14. eca Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

yerrrr fella! closer than newcastle ennnit!

ill get a thread going. tryin to coincide it for when a mate is meeting his mrs up there. which means she can bring some friends out for us all wheyyy!!! just need to get in touch with him to find out when that is. Mid Feb im told.

MANC FTW!

15. andycivicmarlin Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i live in manc if your having a meet up here gimmie a holla :Wink:

16. Styles Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

We definately are :Grin:

Manchester ftw... i heard northerners love us southern lads :Wink:

17. eca Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

nahhh i be reppin YAM YAM DOW I??

MIDLANDS FTW!

18. 8350limeted Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

give springer a call

19. Styles Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Haha naaaaa, we get the "where you from then?"

And our smoooth reply...

"Down south, i live on the beach :Wink:"

20. eca Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

behave, none will be talkin to ya if were about ;-) especially in newcastle from what I've heard. they love it. and i love the geordie accent. putty in their hands mate.