winter warning

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by dc2blair, Monday 14th Dec, 2009.

1. dc2blair Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Driving home from the Mrs and I slip onto a national speed limit. Put my toe down and then look at my dash and its flashing 3 degrees !!

Just thought it was cool that it was telling me its cold outside !

On the subject. Not to sure if any of the Honda dealers do it wheere u live, but I got a mailshit thru the door.

2. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I get full european comprehensive RAC breakdown cover with my bank account - shit is awesome!

3. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not been out in mine to see it under 3 degrees yet, noticed it said 4 the other day though when I filled up lol

PS - My parents have a new Mini with which they get free breakdown cover for the whole family no matter what car we drive, so I'm good too :Grin:

4. nafanh Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

free UK break down cover with my insurance :Grin:

5. Shib786 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I've got my own recovery truck haha!

Would be a problem if I was out of town though :|

6. Loony Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I want some!! :Grin: what bank are you with?

7. James Rowe Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

My Polo was saying 1.5 this morning and the other night it was on 1.

8. Performancetek Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

bunch of soft englanders, its been below 0 up here many times for weeks lol :Smile:

9. Bong Guest

My Gran lives in Banf, she say it cold y0

10. James Rowe Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Did she actually say "it cold y0"? lol

11. Bong Guest

Nah, but I have a pic of her giving me the V sign with both hands so she is a bit gangster

12. James Rowe Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

13. Bong Guest

GILF

Guys I Like to Fuck

Yeah, I can see how that works going off your avatars

Last edited: Monday 14th Dec, 2009
  14. Blair Guest

No no no. Missing the point. The display was showning me how many miles I had on the clock. Then it started flashing 3 degrees at me ! Like look out its cold y0 !

15. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Haha, I'm with Barclays matey, I work for them too so get everything half price :-D

16. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I fucked my car off a bank this morning, took a very slight bend at no more then 30mph and the back end slid out on some icy mush, thought I corrected it but it did an entire 360 degree spin in the middle of the road - went up an embankment and landed facing back towards the road - I've knocked the tracking out slightly, and bent the join between my B-pipe and backbox so it blows ever so slightly. There's an odd buzzing noise developed as well.

I wasn't driving at all stupidly, but my coupe could be under a truck right now!

Please be careful peoples!!

17. donzo Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Try living in Glasgow lol. I slip on my step every morning leaving my house it's iced over :Frown: