Civic/6th Gen Willows VSM EM1 - hekos, plates, grill & side sticks

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by willowwonka, Saturday 26th Apr, 2014.

1. willowwonka Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

So I sold my DC2 just after Christmas and regretted it straight away, I turned to the dark side and bought a Fiesta ST for the commute to work but it was horrendous to drive.

I only lasted two months in that before selling it on and purchasing my first EM1 b16a2 coupe last weekend, 19/04/2014

I've always been a jap man at heart and this is my 7th car in just under two years. 6 of which were Jap, and I'm happy to be back! (none were written off, I just like to swap around)

I purchased this as an ideal base to start making it my own. It came with a fresh 12 months MOT, substantial amount of servicing receipts and 98k on the clock.

The only modifications when I bought it were some v-maxx coilovers, Kenwood USB/AUX headunit, and a crud MOOGEN POWA oil cap.

The interior is immaculate with no signs of wear on the seats and no noticeable marks anywhere on the dash. It also came with original tool kit and brand new unused 5th EM1 spare alloy wheel with brand new tyre.

Since buying it I have already debaged the boot apart from the Honda badge, fresh wipers, FAR-OUT decals, Tegiwa shift extension, fresh full service and Cambelt/Aux belts all changed. I also have some fresh 13x6.5 plates on the way and a skunk2 weighted shifter.

Some plans I currently have include some new wheels, fresh coilovers, Airwalker front bumper, EK9 front grill, catback exhaust system, intake and some blue DC5 recaros if I'm lucky. 

I'd like to go with a blue theme against the VSM and maybe go with some bronze or polished rims.

Anyway heres a couple of photos I took today, thanks for looking...

_DSC1537.

_DSC1541.

_DSC1543.

_DSC1531.

_DSC1278.

Last edited by a moderator: Friday 2nd May, 2014
  2. ekEdinburgh Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Its looking fresssshhhhh! :Wink:

3. willowwonka Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks mate :Grin:

Fitted my new EK9 grill today

10254978_10202464065737752_5744281248130825250_n.

4. Townsend94 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Nice car man, did you buy this from a guy called shezad from Cardiff?

5. Barker Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Roger
    Nice man, kinda makes me wish i left my interior standard, looks so nice!

6. Abs85 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Stunning example plans sounds good blue theme is also good choice specially DC5 seats.

7. willowwonka Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah man I did, seemed like a sound guy. Seems to of been looked after really well before him aswell can't really fault anything on it!

8. abzeg8 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Awesome, would like to see how the blue recaros would set off in a vsm coupe!

Good luck with the build

9. willowwonka Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah man same here, the hard part is getting hold of a set though haha! If not i may go for some blue Status racing ones.

10. Townsend94 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah he bought my old ej9 off me, I'm guessing you seen it, the beige one slammed on klutch wheels?

11. willowwonka Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Nah man I didn't see it but i've seen it around before, he didn't have it as his house when i picked the EM1 up. Think he just loves buying and selling Hondas haha!

12. Townsend94 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah I know man he's bought a Jordan and a EK9 aswell now haha he keeps my old one around the back out of the way

13. Asher Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Looks mega clean. Nice sticker btw

14. willowwonka Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

No worries man! Liking the site :Smile:

15. willowwonka Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

So over the last couple of days I picked up some fresh 'DOHC VTEC' side stickers from stickerdude, Hekos, EK9 style grill and some 13x6.5 plates.

I'll fill the holes in the bumper and boot recess over the weekend and repsray.

_DSC1549.

_DSC1550.

_DSC1554.

16. abzeg8 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Damnn that looks fine already :Tongue: makes me wanna get rid of my hatch and get a coupe!

17. ekEdinburgh Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Do it! :Tongue:

18. willowwonka Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Cheers man!

Just some cheap little mods going on this month as i've spent too much having all the belts changed and on road bike equipment :juggle:

19. abzeg8 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Wish i Could, Can Still Be Done, But I don't Wanna Get Rid Of My Hatch Too :Frown:

It'L All Be Worth It Soon bruh B)

20. samurai_x Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That is one clean coupe, reminds me of my old vsm one... Ah memories...