Engine & Gearbox why the hell are old ass shed of looking Civics so expensive!

Discussion in 'Honda F/H-Series' started by Mabs Kadir, Sunday 2nd Mar, 2014.

1. wahidul89 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

From what I understand he doesn't want a Civic at all. He just came on here to bitch about the one guy who put a high price on his car.

2. dogg1210 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

3. Barker Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Roger
    Buy my ep2 for 1.5k :Smile:

4. LewyG Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Look at the Drift scene to show what popularity can do for a car. AE86's used to go for around £1500 and then since drifting and Initial D became mainstream the prices have rocketed and your looking at 5k for a shonky one , the same has happened to S13's , S14/a's , R32 skylines , MX5's and Soarers will be next.

5. vtec flex Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Some people do ask for some stupid prices for their Civics - but then fortunately there's enough sensibly priced ones around to keep me happy!

6. Shuthan Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

How about people not moaning about how much the seller puts their car up for, if you don't like it, move on, no point creating a thread and venting anger over it.

Last edited by a moderator: Thursday 6th Mar, 2014
  7. DafWales Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Awww thanks, kind of you to notice bro. Since you've been so nice, of course you can borrow them.

I'll even throw in a nice present from Rapey :Smile:

8. flem Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Do you have downs or something?

9. mikecivicvtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I like this guy

10. EK4_Rob Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sounds exactly like me!!

I had a 500 BHP Soarer TT, Follwed by a 450 BHP V8 Supercharged Soarer!

But it's expensvie when tuning them, parts are harder to come by and they aint the most reliable cars! nor the lightest!

I decided to get a little Civic as a cheap as chips fun toy for weekends and such. The cheap as chips bit went out the window when I decided it would be a good idea to supercharge it but hey ho!

Civic's are sooooo much fun and they love being driven hard! You can fix them on the drive, and parts are readily available.

For the cost of the build of my Civic I could have got myself any number of cars, but I sum it up like this......

Smile per mile I'm sure it would take a lot of car to beat a little EK4 with a charger :Smile:

Last edited by a moderator: Monday 10th Mar, 2014