Whoop! 200sx

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by Drifty-B, Thursday 19th Nov, 2009.

1. Drifty-B Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Get my first 200sx 2nite, hybrid turbo goodness, been after one since i went to santa pod happy dayz !!!! (still love honda's) :cool: :Grin: :Wink:

2. wanstar Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

gz m8 always wanted one myself but couldn't shift my track car so just decided to keep it and bought another EG lol

3. Porker New Member Getting Started

S13? S14? S15?

Get some pics up.

4. Bong Guest

You'll be back

5. Porker New Member Getting Started

[​IMG]

:Tongue:

6. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    dork shelf wtf hahah

7. Jonnay Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

been there done that, grew to hate it.. :Frown: 200s are soul-less cars, didn't realise how much i disliked it til it'd gone lol!

still, enjoy it before something expensive breaks and you have to live off beans on toast for months to afford the bits lol

8. Porker New Member Getting Started

Jonnay got done by a dodgy one like blongers :Frown:

Saying that, mine broke loads and cost me a fortune, but I still maintain it's the best car I've driven...

9. Bong Guest

Min e was mechanically sound and in perfect condition with one previous owner full history and 52K on the clock and you know this!

It was and probably always will be, the worse car I have ever owned

10. Porker New Member Getting Started

So it was you that broke it :Tongue:

11. Jonnay Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

stunning to drive when it was all fixed, it just lacked any sort of characted IMO..

and the fucking petrol bill, jesus.. 75 miles of steady driving on 20 quid ftl :| i know its a 2.0t but still, c'mon.. :Frown:

12. Bong Guest

I didnt do anything different other than it started falling to bits and you couldn't drive the car hard in anything other than totally dry conditions or your a dead man, wheres the fun in that!

My Prelude owned the 200SX in every way, better built, better interior, better handling by a million miles, sooooo much faster, better looking better better better better better and better

13. Mabs Kadir Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

i love 200sx, but to be more specific, the s14a is a beast, my cousin has one and its so reliable and has so much CHARACTER. HASNT GIVEN HIM ONE SINGLE PROBLEM. it amazing i think and i love them. one day i will get one again:Grin:

14. Bong Guest

Good stuff, I think you can actually smell shit when one drives by, thats how shit I think they are

15. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It's just one of those things. I had a Fiat punto for 2 hours before it broke. My friend had one for 3 years and the only thing that went wrong was the ignition barrel collapsing.

While my friends 200SX does this every other month;

[​IMG]

and other than changing the brake fluid, we haven't had to touch the engine yet.

I think you were just unlucky Bong (But I do agree with the interior of the Prelude being gorgeous :Grin: )

16. no1carper Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

i loled

17. Pearse Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Id love one but if my gf seen me in another turbo'd car she'd kick the living shite out of me :Frown: especially a knocky s13 lol

18. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

you'll be back once it starts breaking....its inevitable...and expensive

friend of mine has one running 400WHP....CA18DET.....recipe for disaster :lol: off the road more than its on it :O

19. fysecivic Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

CHOCLOT BLOKS!!

bye 2 of them mate cos then when it bracks you can drive the other one and the fix the broken one b4 the other one braks lol trust me you will get bord of fixing it its the jap woulds renault 5turbo!!!

20. Tobiasnugent Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

the lad form town who has one i seen it once. In the end he had to sell it as the engine blow up on him again 2 hours after it had been on the road haha :')