Who else beeps fit girls?

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by James Rowe, Thursday 5th Nov, 2009.

1. a2k00 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

[​IMG]

2. likekites Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i wana kiss where you piss

and..

get your kisser around my pisser

are personal favourites

3. ste_ep2 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

''Get ya rat out'' seems to work

and

''ill fuck ya for a fiver''

4. a2k00 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

My mate allways shouts get your clunge out love!

5. EGplease Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i have had two really really bad nights asking people if they want a ride and ill never do it again... and yea abuse is great i like to clutch in so the car goes quiet and then get right behond em and scream at the top of my lungs and for the most part it scared the shit outa people its great!

and yea beeps gotta be done :Grin:

6. Sirk Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

"bus wankers!"

7. James Rowe Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol. Yes I like the show us where you piss from the best. I have offered a lift twice before, one time she said no. Thats my house right there (we was right outside it). DOH. Other time was good... she was a little tiddled :Wink: lol.

I beep my mates horn for him as he don't do it much (only now and then). Once I did it and some boys chased after us in his car haha.

8. EGplease Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

LOL i used to shout abuse all the time but then i sold my pug to my mate and when i was in america he got chased by a van load of dudes and this is what they said when he finnally stopped

'nevermind boys its not him....your lucky mate if you were him we were gunna set your car on fire'

so i have chilled out alot :Grin:

9. EGplease Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

the first lift was given to this guy who ended up being super dodgy and i thought i was gunna get stabbed never been so scared in my life and then in america i offer this bird who was walking the the middle of no where a ride and she freaked out shouted abuse and then attacked me with her suitcase.... so fuck that if i see you walking you'll stay that way :/

10. al9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i used to just toot in random situations, for no apparent reason, unexpected beeps can be quite comical, beeping at fit girls is to common!

al9955

11. a2k00 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

on long trips is to beep and wave at random people, See how many people you can get to wave back lol

12. Porker New Member Getting Started

That is fun, waving and flashing to randoms. Amazing how many people wave back. Lol.

13. James Rowe Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yes, used todo that with one of my exs all the time in the car. To the point she ended up doing it all the time to everyone... :Whistle:

14. Sirk Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

and when you stop at lights and talk to old people like you know em.

15. Porker New Member Getting Started

And in traffic jams...

16. a2k00 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I prefer to ask people random questions when stuck in traffic, This one women got offended, I saw she had her window open so I said "Excuse me, How much do you weigh?" lol

17. Sirk Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

hahaha!

18. likekites Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

its called 'dave an wave'

leabe out the window, beep like its going out of fashion, wave and shout dave....oi dave...hi dave...DAVE

and you get a point for every 'dave' that waves back

19. James Rowe Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

LOL. A good one for me was we was stuck in traffic in my old boss new Beemer. 4 of us in this coupe, my other boss gets his iphone out with a dog sounds app. Hooks it up to the sound system in the beemer and opens windows down. People with other windows open and at side of road broken down where in laughter. Some of their faces :Grin: . Will never forget that!

Also good one is to beep them on the motorway so they look over and hold a big sign up fit or ugly/dog/mouse whatever. :Grin:

20. jacko123 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

pulling moonies at old folk on coaches always works a treat too!! full bore mooney so ya danglies are on show aswell haha. Also beep like mad then nobody look at the person, piss funny watching them work it out