Civic/6th Gen White facelift EJ9

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by ozz9955, Tuesday 17th Apr, 2012.

1. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So some of you may remember my old coupe - it died a very unfortunate death, and I haven't showed pictures and stuff but I probably will. Not in here however!!

In here goes my new car - I dunno what white it is, but it's white and it's a facelift and it's an EJ9 :Smile:

It's FSH, 42K miles, NO sunroof (win!), and all the usuals (Pioneer tapedeck, phwoar!!) - Even the original mats and mat stay with an unused toolkit in the back. Apart from a few annoying parking dents and a clearly resprayed rear bumper, this car is mint!! The brake calipers are clean and everything!

So anyway, It couldn't stay standard for long - after dropping some cash on a new coilover, I had a complete set again, and on it went in preparation for mimms as well as some part-time wheels :Smile: Pics ahoy!

Here it is :Smile:

Cars-06.

Something familiar from mimms (not mine though!):

Cars-11.

Getting our spray on!:

Cars-15.

Part the way through:

Cars-17.

The temporary wheels in place:

Cars-19.

Just because:

Cars-20.

The cause of lows:

Cars-22.

Half way there:

Cars-24.

Eat your heart out tbh...

Cars-27.

And we're there!

Cars-29.

No adjustment whatsoever, all camber is natural :Smile:

Cars-30.

So that's it at the moment - gotta sell off some parts, and get some parts turned from black to white - also I have some chassis related goods to go on - quite a lot infact - just cleaning it all up at the moment! I need the SUN!!

Comments welcome - bare in mind this is just temporary and also idgaf :Tongue:

EDIT: Forgot to mention I tilted the spoiler slightly and sprayed the back-box matt black to match the wheels, I'll get photos of those next time I do something :Smile:

I've done some interior bits too including EK9 RX cup holders, EK9 door switch, Broadway mirror and DC2 gear knob!

Last edited by a moderator: Tuesday 17th Apr, 2012
  2. Kyron Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom kyron Wolverhampton
    looking real good, I wanna facelift again now

if you ever sell them rims let me know cz IWANT!

3. ryani Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

looks good! great looking rims!

4. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

They're my bro's with the S2000 - hence temporary! I'll let him know though! :Tongue:

5. Kyron Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom kyron Wolverhampton
    cheers :Smile:

future plans ?

yours is lower than mine mileage wise, im on 45k

6. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Lot's of future plans tbh! The next steps are all chassis related really! You'll see :Smile:

Mine's on 45K now dude, I have to daily it! :Frown:

7. lance08 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Looks nice! Would love a no sunroof EJ, especially in white!

Last edited by a moderator: Wednesday 18th Apr, 2012
  8. ekEdinburgh Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Quite rare that, facelift ej9 in white and with no sunroof.

Looking sweet on those mims man! :Wink:

9. Porker New Member Getting Started

Nice start dude.

10. Kadir Retired Motorspec Ltd

JSA painted his Old Skools in black?! Crazy guy..

Looks good.

11. DanT Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

nice start,will keep an eye on this

12. Mattharvey12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

looks sick already man!

13. k20lth Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Looking good there man, very nice base!

14. jie Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

15. GavCheung Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Looking well bud! They super lows?

16. MrWoohoo Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

So you have the same headunit eh :Tongue: lol, suprised the tape facility works ok on mine, rockin' the old school Street Sounds Electro tapes atm, sounds pretty good. :Smile:

Like it so far :thumbs: shame mine wasn't a manual :Frown: and your mileage is very low, mines nearly twice yours. lol

I wish I'd kept my meister's from the EG sucks having to buy again but gonna get superlows this time. :blush: lol

17. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Haha matt black to be precise - and purely because I bought the paint and said that this is the colour they're going! They're still his and they'll be his winter wheels probably - just did it for the mean time really :Smile:

No just Zeta-S - this is the lowest they will go on the front, the rears will go lower but I like the slight rake! They have settled more since the above photo btw and need light adjustment on the pre-load!

Cheers everyone!! This will go probably a thousand different directions - I'm not sure I'll ever settle on wheels - the next set to go on will be very different and not dished - and even they will be temporary I reckon :Smile:

Cheers again :Grin:

Last edited by a moderator: Wednesday 18th Apr, 2012
  18. al9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

what an absolute heap :Tongue:

al9955

19. streaky Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

HA so this si what you were telling me about. Looks like a wise buy :Grin:

I've still got a garage of leftovers from the coop mate. I'll clear it at some point - if i find anything shiny i'll drop you a line :Wink:

20. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Still got the front 3 point? :Smile: