white em1?

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by eg6boy1986, Monday 9th Nov, 2009.

1. eg6boy1986 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Did honda produce the em1 in white as I've never seen one and seriously thinking bout buying if i can get hold of a white on?

2. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

they are rare as fuck i think

3. I B LOUD Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Blue,red, wine red, bronzeish color, green, black, Thats about it.

They never made a white one.

4. kahn_v Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

im sure they made white em1's.. they are rare if they did make em..

5. eg6boy1986 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

thats a shame rearly coz i would love a white one i supposed i should make the effort and spray one white at work

6. eg6boy1986 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

found one

http://media.photobucket.com/image/white%20em1/zach1288/carlisle001.jpg

7. I B LOUD Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thats not a stock one.

USA market only made EM1's in Electron Blue, Red, and Black. They only made 2000 of each model in 99 and the same in 2000.

So thats been repainted.

8. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

http://www.civiclife.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43538&highlight=white

9. I B LOUD Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I rememeber when James saw that. He was going to buy it but it was gone the next day.

10. stickerdude Commercial Services Trader

They did make white ones but I've only seen a couple in the UK. They were also available in the US. I think the white ones might have been an optional colour from the factory when ordering a car through a dealership. Taffeta white if my memory serves me right.

11. I B LOUD Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Didn't offer it in white in the usa. All white ones would of been a respray. I ordered my EM1 in 2000 brand new from the dealer. I had the full spec sheet with all the options. Only 3 colors available when I did it. Honda said those are the only colors or I would of got a white one then. So got a blue one instead.

Seems they may of made them here though which is good to know as they look stunning. I think I might have to hunt one down.

12. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Mmm.. I might have to start saving for a respray!