Civic/5th Gen White EG Si5 - Story to Perfection

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by [email protected], Thursday 15th Mar, 2012.

1. CrazyAssWhiteBoi Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

This is looking cool, awesome colour on the rocker cover did you just use a light grade sand paper to get the letters to silver? 

2. Aaron Lesbirel Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Where did you manage to get a glass sunroof from! I've been looking for one for ages!

3. [email protected] Commercial Services Trader

Ha ha. Have you made, a build thread?

Yea, its wasnt too great tbh. I have change the colour since :Smile: I ll do some updates soon.

look for imports dude. I m sure there are ones breaking around.

F

4. [email protected] Commercial Services Trader

Hey Guys

I have finally completed the Auto to Manual conversion, You can see all the hard work :Smile: I tried my best to fit things as cleanly and OEM as possible (i.e. Gear shifter mount.)

As I said, I have changed the rocker colour.

Heres a photo from the last mimms.

IMG_0897.

Other than that, I have been tidying everything up.

Taken the Inlet system off and cleaned the insides,  with new Gaskets. (Should of done the out side properly, but didnt have time)

Rebuilt the rear Driver side arch with new metal, and its now rust free :Smile: it still needs filling, but I havent had the time!!! At least its all sealed properly for the winter.

I ll get some photos of that up later on.

Fitted some Depo Fogs light (had cheaper ones before), very happy with them - I would say OEM quality. (Will get some photos of them up soon)

HID s in the headlight with glare reduction shields, fed up with the crappy headlights. Was going to put HID in the fogs too, but I didnt see the point!! Plus the better quality fogs are brighter.

Frank

5. Wilsonic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Looks good mate, simple and clean!

6. Ashw021 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Looks very clean mate. Love a white EG.

7. [email protected] Commercial Services Trader

Thanks Guys... Shes crying out for some bodywork and a respray!!

Planning a few things, but as its winter... playing with cars suck. So really I m just making a big list lol!!

Frank

8. Ashw021 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

That's true man save your knuckles for summer haha