wheres the slip diff!

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by kaptain, Saturday 28th Nov, 2009.

1. kaptain Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

bought a car that was being broken as it had a d15b and an LSD got it home checked it, un seized the passeger brake caliper only to find that if it does have a LSD its broken... more than likely it doesnt have one... the worst bit? its a lad on here that sold it to me. i guess you can't trust anyone anymore

2. Jono Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Name and shame

3. blitz Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

4. kaptain Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

ill give him the benifit of the doubt he says he will work out a cash refund of some description so give it a week and he will be named. its not good really lol

5. billy786_1988 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

First of all, when i sold you that part, it was working!!

Joke, name and shamage.

6. Jono Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Fuck that!!!!

Its not a case of him selling you something that it isnt, he obviously knows fuck all about car parts and people need to know this!!!

7. Ross_D15b Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Did you travel a long distance for this? SW Scotland per chance?

8. vtec flex Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

does his username begin with a 'P' and end in a year?

thats the only guy i know thats had issues selling parts and had a d15 with LSD!

9. civic_bitch Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Off topic but yep, don't trust no one these days hun :Frown:

10. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

does the guy you bought it off know what a LSD is?

or has he just read somewhere that the car should have one, so presumed it did/worked and made a mistake when advertising?

11. kaptain Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

good guess haha, yeah he said he jacked it up and spun a wheel and the other did the same as his mates car... what he failed to realise was that the passenger front wheel had a seized caliper so it wouldn't turn at all!

12. vtec flex Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

what a joke!! i thought it said it on the box or he knew for certain some other way!

i guess you'll be getting some cash back then for being mis-sold it....

13. JDMJut Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Did they even do a D series with an LSD ?

14. Sam. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeah man,

JDM D15B's had the optional extra of LSD. But nobody really did bother as much as they did with the JDM SiR

Quite a rare and sort after box as the ratio's are also the shortest of the D series.

15. kaptain Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hence why i pretty much bought it for the LSD lol, he said he deffinatly had it and i could toe it home, lucky i came with a car trailer then! ill never see that money again