what the fuck is going on??

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by pattys civic ep3, Thursday 10th Dec, 2009.

1. pattys civic ep3 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

radio news....tax next year could rise by 15% in total on national insurance and other things for people that earn over 20k? thats me totally fucked then think il start bending over and selling my ring peice to earn money to put on a house deposit!

absolutly shocked tbh!

2. Porker New Member Getting Started

Yeah. Bollocks really..

It's to help the elderly and shit, understand that, but the rest of us are fucked.

3. pattys civic ep3 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

help the fucking elderly! please tell me u don't think thats what they will do with that money? thel emply cheaper labour to help the elderly so really there saving more money! im taking cash for anal sex for a home deposit if any one wants me il be outside gordon browns house

4. EP3_Foolserrand Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Should just cut back on paying retards for not contributing to society, having kids they can't afford and being given a flat/house.

Hate this benefit culture.

I would vote for any party that wanted to abolish it.

5. Bong Guest

Its probably to cover the cost of the pay rise all the MP's are getting

Apparently now that they have been rumbled on expences they need a pay rise to cover what they are losing out on

Britain welcomes you, and your money

6. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    il be honest, im rather happy that im going away next year, as my head would explode a bit tbh

7. Bong Guest

They are giving them a pay rise, benefits are going up, workers are getting taxed more

8. Rory C Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

im far from shocked mate to be honest. The private sector got the country into the mess yet the public sector has to get us out. Labour have done nothing but mess this country up and screw over the working man, why would they change now?

Civil uproar anyone??

9. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    if that means we get to smash some shit im in

10. Stew. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The anal sex you talk about is what the conservatives will do to labour when the election comes round! Bye bye Gordon

Think its a joke how the countries run tbh

And relax......

11. Rory C Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I totally agree mate, if you can't be bothered to go out and support yourself you should be left to curl up and die IMO. I would think about 20% of the people on benefits actually have a legit reason for being on them and 15% of them get more than they would if they went to work. Its not right.

No benfits at all for a couple of years would soon sort this country out without robbing all those that actually contribute to it.

12. vtec flex Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Don't think we can blame it all on Labour, the Tories have done their fair share to fuck us up too!

I need to look at some illegal money making schemes to make up for what they take I think!

13. al9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

to help the old people, they could catch those that suck the state dry, the amount of out of work lay abouts you see that are just unwilling to work need to have there benifits taken away, and should be made to suffer until they get off the lazy ass's and work, then the money saved there could be handed to the old people, but more importantly, pay off the 1.5trillion pounds the goverments owes!

al9955

14. Rory C Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

To be honest we wouldn't need to damage stuff, just get a few thousand people together and then do our best to shut the country down for a few days. Blocking roads, town centers, docks etc would soon get the point across but as the brits never stick together and only ever moan about the system nothing will ever change. If you find other people willing to join in i will happily be at the front of the protest :Grin:

haha the exact same thought just crossed my mind aswell.

But it was labour that opened the doors to the EU residents and i honestly believe that contributed massively to why the country is in the way it is.

15. Ryanlush Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

im game for smashing shit

16. Boz. Guest

Please, none of you forget the MASSIVE Influx of European's we have had enter the country in the last few years..... Im pretty sure that they have helped to saturate the British economic market !!!!

17. EP3_Foolserrand Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

In fairness, they are not stupid for doing so.

If you were living in another EU country, scraping a living and realised that you could be entitled to more money/accomodation in England.. You would be doing the same.

Can't blame the people, the fault is with the system.

18. Mabs Kadir Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

yet again the government mess's us all over, well were all crap

19. al9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i wouldn't agree with that totally, im by no way implying that some "immigrants" havent come here to drain the state, but the small minority that have done are well out weighed by thousands of "british" people that do the same and have done for many many years.

TBH there are far to many factors that has plunged us into the ressesion, the influx of "immigrants" (which is a far smaller figure than people are lead to believe by the media) proberly had little or no bearing on the countries state,, its almost not really worth meantioning

al9955

20. Rory C Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I agree there are many factors which have made us plunge into ressesion but i will not accept they have made little effect. The amount of them i see outside the job center everyday waiting to claim what they shouldnt be getting is unbeliveable!! If none of the ones i have seen in the past 2 years got anything im sure it would make a massive differance, considering i live in a small town and there are many more bigger towns in the country with the same problem.

They are not to blame for everything but they certainly arent helping the situation.