What does your missus/GF do for a living?

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by DanF, Wednesday 16th Dec, 2009.

1. DanF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hay

Long story short my missus has been delt a shit hand and failed her final exam for phycology and will now have to retake the whole course. Its a whole load of money and time wasted. She dosnt know were to go from there. Its not feasable to do it again.

She needs to get out of the job she is in now. I have no idea what to direct her towards.

So I need some ideas of jobs for women and how to get into them.

I don't usualy post threads like this but Im really desperate for some ideas to help pick her up. I just want to see her happy again. :Frown:

Cheers

Dan

2. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

hooker?

nah seriously, i had to get that in before someone else.... :lol:

whats her age group and does she have any other quals/experience in any work?

3. tombowman12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

tell her to go to the nearest BIG train station! my mates misses works cleaning the great western trains for

4. stujotham Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Mine is a qualified dental nurse but wanting to go to uni to further her qualifications. There are alot of girls that are dental nurses in my group of friends. don't pay to bad either.

5. Liam Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hi mate, no so good for your lass but sure she'll find something best to try direct her to something she enjoys an see if can find a job doing something similar?? my lass works at an after school club shit pay but only3hrs a day, she's really good with numbers an accounts but she not mad for that unfortunatly so no NSX r for me :Angry: best bet in your situation is to reassure her an try find out what her interests are an see if you can find a job advert along those lines see how you get on from there bud. hope everything sorts out for yous

6. DanF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

haha I was expecting something like that!

she got As and Bs at GCSE a few other qualifications as well I can't remmeber. She works in wilkinsons at the moment. As a section leader with a few people under her. So she has managment experiance.

She is really clever though but the course is bloody hard!

7. Porker New Member Getting Started

My missus is a lab technician. She is pretty smart and stuff.

8. onejdmcivic1984 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I dnt have a missus so therefore she does nothing. Although the girl I WAS seeing and running across complications loves English (like me), reading (like me) and is brainy (sorta like me) :Grin:

9. H22_Dan.. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

mine does fuckall shes a twat lol but there is another lass i can have with 3 jobs does pole dancing and gives head like no other :Wink:

10. tombowman12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lab technician for what dude?

pm me so we don't clog up dans thread!!

my missus wants to do that stuff!!

11. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

my missus is a flooor manager for a aerial manufacturer. she didnt do very good at school, and hates her job, but it pays her half of the bills.

12. Jared Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

She's "issie" on here.

She has 8 GCSE's. A BTEC National Diploma in Fine Art and is in Uni doing Graphic Design but it's a shit course so she's leaving in January and going back a step and going to college in September to do Hairdressing.

Although, her tattoo-ist asked her to be his new assisstant/apprentice so she'll be doing that after xmas.

13. 689r Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Iv never had a burd with a job lol. Always been at school or uni or inbetween the two ha.

14. donzo Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Don't have a burd, thanks for reminding me :Frown:

15. shawthing001 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Same, worst time of the year. Oh well more to spunk on alcohol!

16. 3KAN Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Belly dancer

17. donzo Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just had a thought, no girl to buy presents for! YES.

18. Garage-12 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

mine follows me about, maybe cause shes attached to my arm?? hmm

nah well the burd to be works in thomas cook, so cheap holidays win

19. captain_sl0w Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

x2:cry:

20. jayp Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

danf, perhaps your missus could do something like social work, i don't think they actually need a formal qualification although i may be wrong. the pay for what they do though is pretty poor. i can't really think of much other that a pscho-therapist that you can do with pschology experiance.