What dick says a car is ready to pick up when he doesnt even have the logbook?!?!

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by amybaby.69x, Sunday 22nd Nov, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amybaby.69x Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Went to go and pick up my car last night after being told everything was ready and that hed done everything that my dad sed he wanted done.. we get there and hed only done 2 things which was tracking and new tyres.. hadnt put the exhaust on, had none of the bits ready that was meant to come with it.. hadnt fitted the new numberplate as the other had a hole in it.. and then just as were about to hand over the money we find out he doesnt even know where the logbook is!! surely you shouldnt even put your car up for sale unless youve got the logbook?! am i right or just kicking up a fuss over nothing? :Frown: x

2. Dazza699 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

No he sounds like a dick!

3. Shib786 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Damn :|

did you travel far for it?

4. Vince Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I guess sometimes when you're trying to get everything together you can easily forget the most important bit. Maybe he just genuinely made a mistake and forgot to find it. Of course a major pain for you though!

5. amybaby.69x Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

nah its 5 miles away but like i had kicked up a fuss about it all day rowed with my parents over it then wen i finally get them to give me the money it isnt even ready :Angry: i was sooo pissed off!

6. H22_Dan.. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

should have bitch slapped him

7. H22_Dan.. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

8. clive Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Tell him to ring the DVLA and get a new logbook, then you will think about buying it

9. amybaby.69x Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

my dad wouldn't even let me get out his car to go on the test drive with him which started another argument :Frown:

10. amybaby.69x Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

i don't even know what my dad sed to hm cuz i had to wait in the car.. all he did was walk off and chucked the money back at me an drove off :Frown:

11. Bong Guest

Car sounds like a bag of shit if i'm brutally honest, especially if its that awful kitted thing you posted pics of

You really should consider buying a standard one thats been looked after

12. Shib786 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

ohh 5 mile's not bad, but i know what its like to want the car so badly.....we drove 270 miles to buy a car and it turned out to be a shed. :Grin:

13. amybaby.69x Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

there isnt any round this way that is ready to buy today :Frown:

14. H22_Dan.. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

you could ask him to knock money of and apply for a logbook ? think there about

15. TwistedSanity666 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

x2, better to buy something good and build it up with patience, than something that's been built in a rush with no care

16. Vince Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Don't rush into anything!

17. amybaby.69x Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

thats the only baby blue Civic in bristol tho :Frown: and ther defo aint any pink ones :Frown:

18. H22_Dan.. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yea DEF don't rush

19. amybaby.69x Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

20. H22_Dan.. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

just cause its baby blue doesnt mean its going to be the best car it could fuck up within a week , but theresno point trying to guide you we have all been there and learnt the hard way lol ther is nothing that wil stop you bying it if it is the one you want

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.