What age would you think is "old"

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by 3KAN, Wednesday 23rd Dec, 2009.

1. 3KAN Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

What age would you think is "old"

Ello ello ello

basically im turning 20 tomorrow and im thinking 'Shit.....20!! half way to 40!2 decades!? ahh' ha i know there are alot older people on here, do you feel old? cos i still feel like an immature guy that loves having laughs at random shit lol

Plus all my mates at like 'your an old man!' haha do you lot feel 'old?'

2. large_steve182 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

16 is far to old for me

[​IMG]

3. dozzy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I turned 20 a couple of weeks ago, I fucking hated it!

It only gets worse from here aswell, soon I'll be moaning that I'm 30 :Frown:

4. 3KAN Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Just the answer i wanna hear! haha

5. BigJames Commercial Services Trader

I'm 26 and feel like its a great age... much more serious stuff going on in my life now - which somehow make it feel more worthwhile than my younger days when I just fucked about

6. vtecivic123 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

20 is still young dude, I would say any one older then 26 would be oldddddddd and should be thinking of a career.

My opinion xD

7. dozzy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

8. daz-civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

turning 20 was shit cause then your no longer a teenager

9. Bong Guest

I'm 28 and love it, insurance is cheap what more could you want! Plus when I tell people how old I am their always shocked because I don't really look it, or act it

Turning 20 though, thats nothing, I can hardly remember when I turned 20, all I know is as soon as you hit 20, everything accelerates and before you know it, your knocking on 30's door

So basically, STFU your only young, enjoy yourselfs

10. daz-civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

deffinatly, feels like yesterday i turned 20 and I've knocked on the door of 30 and then kicked it down

11. Rory C Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Im 21 and i want to be older lol. I am waiting for all the important things to come so that my life doesnt just consist of get up, go to work, come home & see mates or whatever, sleep, repeat.

Also all the girls i get chatting to seem immature and live in a kind of fantasy world, then i get chatting to older women at work (30's +) get on really well with them over the phone ECT, then when they ask my age they get put off lol, it sucks.

Enjoy it while you can tho because one day im sure we would kill to have no responsibilities again :Smile:

12. Bong Guest

I like MILF too, except their not really MILF anymore :Frown:

13. daz-civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ofcourse they are if they are mums, thats why i like picking my kids up from school there's tons of milf

14. Bong Guest

True but MILF used to mean older and more experianced, now their just the same age, maybe slightly older

15. Rory C Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

would that make them GILF now then bong? :Tongue:

If i was your age im nearly certain i could have had alot of fun with a few of the service advisors within our group :Smile:

Meh age is nothing but a number, its how yous feelz inside yo!!

16. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

turning 20 in just over a month dreading it man :/

and lol at steves comment

17. 689r Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

do you work at a sex line haha? respect.

18. Bong Guest

:rofl:

And GILF is just wrong!

19. Rory C Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Haha i wish mate, getting paid to tell women how you would ruin them would be ace!

You say that but the other week i was in town when this jag XK8 stopped at the crossing. The women driving looked Fine, i mean seriously stunning, i turn to my mates and say along the lines "fuck yes please " etc, my mate then informs me she was 57 and knew his dad :eek: .

sorry lads but i still would.

20. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Till they got naked and their skin went witht their clothes.