Watch out guys and girls!

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by jordyboy16, Tuesday 10th Nov, 2009.

1. jordyboy16 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

--- IMPORTANT

WARNING FROM POLICE

THIS APPLIES TO BOTH WOMEN AND MEN

BEWARE OF PAPER ON THE BACK WINDOW OF YOUR VEHICLE--

NEW WAY TO DO CARJACKINGS (NOT A JOKE)'

Heads up everyone! Please, keep this circulating.. You walk across the car park, unlock your car and get inside. You start the engine put it into reverse.

When you look into the rearview mirror to back out of your space, you notice a piece of paper stuck to the middle of the rear window. So, you stop and jump out of your car to remove that paper (or whatever it is) that is obstructing your view.

When you reach the back of your car, that is when the carjackers appear out of nowhere, jump into your car and take off. They practically run you over as they speed off in your car.

And guess what, ladies? I bet your purse is still in the car.

So now the carjacker has your car, your home address, your money, and your keys. Your home and your whole identity are now compromised!

BEWARE OF THIS NEW SCHEME THAT IS NOW BEING USED.

If you see a piece of paper stuck to your back window, lock your doors and just drive away.

Remove the paper later. And be thankful that you

read this e-mail. I hope you will forward this to friends and family, especially to women.

A purse contains all kinds of personal information and identification documents, and you certainly do NOT want this to fall into the wrong hands.

2. Sandy. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

don't want my purse getting stolen, matches my shoes. Seriously thats a good heads up thieves are clever.

3. Callum. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Some theives are clever. Thats impressive initiative!

4. jordyboy16 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Canny little buggars arent they! Got this forwarded by a friend thought the word had to be spread

5. stujotham Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

the old ''get the fuck out the car or i will blow your head off'' always works for me....sily piece of paper trick...pahhhhh

6. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

This has been around for weeks...

best way for carjacking has always been a simple kosh to the face, thank for keys and off we go :Smile:

7. MUGEN-RR Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

fuck me, thanx for the advice, :Smile: , wudnt get far if they were in mine

8. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

:Smile: *thumbs up*

9. Mr.unique Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Nice one Jordyboy...

10. daz-civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

this has been around years not weeks

11. large_steve182 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

if a thieve was to go to the hassle of stealing your car, im pretty sure hes more than willingg to give you a punch in the face aswell,

why don't thieves just wait in the car park, see someone walking to the car, punch em, grab the keys and drive off,

just my point, if i have to reverse out of something, so presumably I've parked facing a wall etc, so i will be approaching my car from the rear, so i will see this paper straight away,

it would be much simpler if i got in the car, a thieve ran up and clobbered me and drove off gta style,

all though with this info i know if paper is on my car, theres a lonely guy somewhere, hes already hiding in the bush i don't have to drag him there and fuck him,

12. jordyboy16 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Its only a heads up for people walking to their cars especially with the season getting dark at home time if your certain you can look after yourself then fair enough, not too sure about theives clobbering people for the laugh considering the dfference in sentence they would recieve if they get caught, sorry you must be an expert

13. ek project Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

ill keep this in mind

14. bad_ass Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

this is just spam lads, its basicly a chain letter

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/crime/a/carjacking.htm

15. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

don't leave you car runnin fooo'

16. Civboy@JSP Commercial Services Trader

x2 all bollox this paper on the rear window trick never heard of it even working or even done :Grin:

17. ju5t1n-h Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

smart fuckers! cheers for the heads up tho!