***warning postal scam***

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by Mugen_DB8, Tuesday 17th Nov, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mugen_DB8 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thought I'll everyone know

Postal Scam

Especially as Xmas is fast approaching - it has been confirmed by Royal Mail. The Trading Standards Office are making people aware of the Following scam:

A card is posted through your door From a company called PDS (Parcel Delivery Service) suggesting that they were Unable to deliver a parcel and that you need to contact them on 0906 6611911 (a Premium rate number). DO NOT call this number.

If you call the number and you start to hear a recorded message, you will already have been billed

2. Mugen_DB8 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thought I'll everyone know

Postal Scam

Especially as Xmas is fast approaching - it has been confirmed by Royal Mail. The Trading Standards Office are making people aware of the Following scam:

A card is posted through your door From a company called PDS (Parcel Delivery Service) suggesting that they were Unable to deliver a parcel and that you need to contact them on 0906 6611911 (a Premium rate number). DO NOT call this number.

If you call the number and you start to hear a recorded message, you will already have been billed

3. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Good heads up..

4. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Good heads up..

5. pattys civic ep3 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

6. pattys civic ep3 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

7. WIlkesyMB6 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

They had something like this going last year :Frown:

8. WIlkesyMB6 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

They had something like this going last year :Frown:

9. PooM CivicLife Founder ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Steve Horsham
    Doing a quick search for that number turned up a page from last year saying that that's an old scam that was stopped. Apparently the maximum a phone call can cost per minute is

10. PooM CivicLife Founder ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Steve Horsham
    Doing a quick search for that number turned up a page from last year saying that that's an old scam that was stopped. Apparently the maximum a phone call can cost per minute is

11. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/bargains-and-rip-offs/ask-an-expert/article.html?in_article_id=455751&in_page_id=513

12. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/bargains-and-rip-offs/ask-an-expert/article.html?in_article_id=455751&in_page_id=513

13. tomcyk Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

14. MUGEN-RR Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

15. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

read the facts guys....the scam was stopped in 2005

premium rate numbers can now only cost a maximum of

16. Spoon_Civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Well thats nice of the royal mail to deal with it. I wonder if the workers will pocket money from the Christmas cards people send. Cunts.

17. dhdavectr Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

if i get one i'll send it to my neighbours as they're arseholes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.